French

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

French

Post by Suzieb »

Any news on bevan yet anybody heard anything
No straw damn us

Re: French

Post by No straw damn us »

The same as every time you've asked the same question.

When there is something to tell us I'm sure Wigan will.
Brennox7

Post by Brennox7 »

A bit harsh reply. He's only asking if anyone has heard any news.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think we are discouraged from raising issues around player availability in these parts. In answer to the OP’s question, I have seen nothing in any news reports since Peet saying that he and Hardaker may not be available at the start of the season.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I thought French wouldn't be here unless we heard otherwise, but hardaker is recovering from an op and I'd expect an update on his progress before he returns.

When's preseason! This off-season is dragging on isn't it...
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:32 pm I think we are discouraged from raising issues around player availability in these parts. In answer to the OP’s question, I have seen nothing in any news reports since Peet saying that he and Hardaker may not be available at the start of the season.
There’s very little you can say on here tbf without being shot down or having your post removed

Just remember the key points

Everything’s great
Wigan and the best
Must not mention hookers unless to praise
Wigan coaches are never wrong

Anything outside of that might be met with discord
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

No straw damn us wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:43 pm The same as every time you've asked the same question.

When there is something to tell us I'm sure Wigan will.
To be fair the club is usually last place we here it from slower than a tax rebate at updating fan's on anything
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

It was just a question we are kept in the dark about certain situations nothing has changed then
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:37 am
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:32 pm I think we are discouraged from raising issues around player availability in these parts. In answer to the OP’s question, I have seen nothing in any news reports since Peet saying that he and Hardaker may not be available at the start of the season.
There’s very little you can say on here tbf without being shot down or having your post removed

Just remember the key points

Everything’s great
Wigan and the best
Must not mention hookers unless to praise
Wigan coaches are never wrong

Anything outside of that might be met with discord
Isn't it the opposite of that. Anyone who isn't negative is an instant happy clapper and views invalidated.

Wigan win a game the forums dead

Wigan lose a game, 5 page long thread and multiple topics about each player and how bad everything is.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Suzieb wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:58 am It was just a question we are kept in the dark about certain situations nothing has changed then
You have asked the same question on numerous occasions and have had the same reply. The club has said that French is still in Australia and is in constant touch, but his mother is terminally ill. That has to remain as his priority IMO.

What other situations are you being kept in the dark on?