Salford away

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
standishcat

Salford away

Post by standishcat »

Anyone know which is the away stand at The Willows?

And are tickets sold out?

I know hospitality packages are but I don't want them. :D
adrenalinxx

Re: Salford away

Post by adrenalinxx »

I have put red lines around were the Wigan fans usually are when Wigan play at Salford. Also put a blue line to show the way i usually approach the ground.

I usually just pay on the gate at The Willows or do I need tickets for this one ??
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

pay on the gate ,but your better going in the opposite end draw a diagnal line from your blue 1 ,keeps you away from the away fans :angry: :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

standishcat posted:
And are tickets sold out?
Sorry, that made me chuckle! I don't think even Salford would be able to remember the last time the Willows get anywhere close to selling out!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

If you buy a ticket online before match day and collect from the ticket office you get a one poound discount.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

Thank you for the map, Adrenalin. Thank you for the ticket news, Mike.

Haha Fraggle - well you see I wouldn't know this! But a mate did tell me it's a shed. Much like Knowsley Road. :roll:
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

standishcat posted:

Haha Fraggle - well you see I wouldn't know this! But a mate did tell me it's a shed. Much like Knowsley Road. :roll:
I prefer the Willows to the Safari Park to be honest, and not just because it's only a short tram ride away for me. Fraggles are not the tallest of creatures and by the time I've managed to find somewhere to park in St Helens where I'm not going to get my car robbed I've already missed all the places to stand where I would be able to get a good view because of the mass of people in the away end. I've never had any problems like that at Salford...!
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
fishpot

Post by fishpot »

Fraggle posted:
standishcat posted:

I prefer the Willows to the Safari Park to be honest, and not just because it's only a short tram ride away for me. Fraggles are not the tallest of creatures and by the time I've managed to find somewhere to park in St Helens where I'm not going to get my car robbed I've already missed all the places to stand where I would be able to get a good view because of the mass of people in the away end. I've never had any problems like that at Salford...!
You think your car is safe at night in Weaste ? :lol: :roll:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

The academy game is off
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Is our game still on though? Am sure you older ones remember many cancelled matches due to the ground being too hard. Apparently gonna be -7 tomorrow! So coollllllllddd
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!