Season Cards

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KR15

Re: Season Cards

Post by KR15 »

'Ours' came this morning. I'm now called Elsie, and both my partner and 7 month old daughter are called Alan :lol:

The stand and seats are correct though. Time will tell whether I will actually be able to sit there are on the day as it was part of the red zone all last season and is still part of the lactics red zone where fans aren't allowed to sit around the dugouts :?
KR15

Post by KR15 »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:45 pm I have a similar issue too. 'Mine' arrived today, with the incorrect name, but correct reserved seat.

I did receive an email in advance advising me to contact the club, if a replacement hasn't arrived by 14th February.

I'm presuming mine could be an error as I had the same seat in 19 and 20 but didn't renew for last season, but got my original seat back for this season.

So I'm presuming the identity on my ST is possibly last seasons holder of my seat.

Glad it's not just me 😆

I don't think it's that as I renewed last season and it's happened to me as well.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Apparently I am now called Carol and have a corporate ticket .
Nothing on the card was correct.

My mate Gordon from Stirling is now an under 8 and his 3 year old granddaughter is a senior over 60 . Hope she doesn't drink as much as him :D

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Jeez. That's a big mess up by someone. Going to cost the club a tonne.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I am Brian Jolley this season haha
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
doc

Post by doc »

If the ticketing service is run by the Tics then it should cost them a lot of money, not us!
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Mrs Nick is demanding an explanation as to why I have bought season tickets for two other women.......
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

AndyNick wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:11 am Mrs Nick is demanding an explanation as to why I have bought season tickets for two other women.......

Google luck with that one Sir :shock:

Regards EW
2002 and EW is hooked
moto748

Post by moto748 »

AndyNick wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:11 am Mrs Nick is demanding an explanation as to why I have bought season tickets for two other women.......
:lol:

Mine arrived this morning. All good, Maybe the second tranche will be OK. Costly error by someone, though.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

I must be one of the lucky ones, correct name, correct stand and got one yesterday and another this morning