RIP Inga!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
blindsideprop

Re: RIP Inga!

Post by blindsideprop »

An outstanding Rugby player and even better person.RIP Inga
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Hell of a player will be missed
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Feel lucky to have seen him play. What a guy.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

One of the all time greats in my book. A class act both on and off the field. God bless.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

I will never forget watching him going past Steve Renouf to score a try when Wigan were playing the Aussie touring side at Central Park. I was gutted when he went to Newcastle Falcons.

Very sad news. RIP
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Terrible news! Credit to all fans yesterday, the minutes silence was impeccably held as it should be!
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

RIP Inga a pleasure to have seen you play the minutes silence for him last night was impecable.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

I agree with the previous comments about the minutes silence but, as I stood there head bowed with a tear in my eye, I would have really loved to be able to applaud, cheer and shout the name of such a great player and wonderful person. We all loved and respected Inga but we should have been celebrating his contribution to the club in a way that he'd have enjoyed. RIP big man.
Shaun Wane Legend

Post by Shaun Wane Legend »

Terribly sad and so soon after his sisters death. Just awful. RIP Inga the winger.
setter

Post by setter »

Such sad news, what a wonderful player. Looking through programmes 94/95, have every one and he was so important in that great team. Very special memories - RIP .