WIGAN TO SNAKE HELENS

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
fozzieskem

Re: WIGAN TO SNAKE HELENS

Post by fozzieskem »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:31 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:00 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:58 pm Just seen the score from France...Hahahaha hahaha!!!
But they had three players missing through injury!
Shows how much they rely on Walmsley.
He's some player to rely on in fairness
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:58 pm Just seen the score from France...Hahahaha hahaha!!!
Who are the 3? Only Walmsley & Roby are worth mentioning. Welsby was “supposed” to be injured along with Walmsley last I heard. Mind you I don’t read much about saints!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

saint wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:10 am French ? Cust? Smithies ? To name just a few of the aforementioned. And where would you play these players ? instead of who ?

French is a good 100m runner and can do little else , Cust not seen enough of him but what I have, offers very little and Smithies is an average squad player . Started with massive potential and levelled out and even regressed a little when he rid himself of is ‘ well hard ‘ attitude . In days gone by, Farrell and Bateman yes , but not now . You have played in one tough game and Cust , Field offered nothing .

Good Friday soon 👀
After today can't come soon enough. And its us who supposedly are deluded. First win in sl bottom of league against your invincible cracks anyone. Just about able text this through tears. Not stopped crying with laughter for a hour. Made my weekend without doubt . See you when you come out of hiding on your own forum.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Somehow, I don't think even Stains fans would justify this evenings result with the loss of Walmsley!

I haven't seen the game or highlights, looking at the Stains 17, where are the weak links (against the new boys of SL)? Maybe this card could be played if they lost to us or Wire by claiming the quality of Regan Grace isn't playing......did Stains go there thinking it was straightforward victory like we did?

Just goes to show how you lose games without a Harry Smith boot! :D
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:54 pm
Who are the 3? Only Walmsley & Roby are worth mentioning. Welsby was “supposed” to be injured along with Walmsley last I heard. Mind you I don’t read much about saints!
Matautia, Bachelor, Grace.
saint

Post by saint »

Woolf out , sell Roby now , absolute disgrace to the shirt . Who would have though it ?

When you lose to bottom of the table but know you are going to win 4 In a row , it almost feels pretentious, when you can sit back and watch everyone fight for second best is rather grandest’

Good Friday soon brothers ❤️
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

saint wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:31 pm Woolf out , sell Roby now , absolute disgrace to the shirt . Who would have though it ?

When you lose to bottom of the table but know you are going to win 4 In a row , it almost feels pretentious, when you can sit back and watch everyone fight for second best is rather grandest’

Good Friday soon brothers ❤️
You're trying too hard, pal. This moment is ours, probably more than it is Toulouse's, and nothing you can say can take it away from us.

Yes, we accept that you'll go on to win 4 in a row, you'll beat us on Good Friday (and after), and so on. But tonight is just for us. Non-negotiable.
. . . . . . ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:19 pm

Thank you. Has Grace played this season yet?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:40 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:19 pm

Thank you. Has Grace played this season yet?
Roby and Welsby played.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Field, French, Farrell and Bateman are the only players who would get in Saints team.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."