Cade Cust

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
boggart

Cade Cust

Post by boggart »

I'm liking Cade Cust. Low key, certainly, overshadowed by some of his more flamboyant antipodean colleagues, probably yes. But a solid start and a lot more to come I suspect. I wish he's score a try or two, it'd do him the world of good.
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Cade Cust

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Similar to Blake Green in some ways but i cant help feeling he's got number 9 written all over him, love to see him there for a few games just to see what he would be like but he probably leaves too big a gap in the halves at the moment
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:50 pm Similar to Blake Green in some ways but i cant help feeling he's got number 9 written all over him, love to see him there for a few games just to see what he would be like but he probably leaves too big a gap in the halves at the moment
I’ve always thought Cust had a Blake Green feel about him
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 1:34 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:50 pm Similar to Blake Green in some ways but i cant help feeling he's got number 9 written all over him, love to see him there for a few games just to see what he would be like but he probably leaves too big a gap in the halves at the moment
I’ve always thought Cust had a Blake Green feel about him
Said that after his first game 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Southern Softy

Post by Southern Softy »

I didn't know a great deal about him but he looks to be slotting in very nicely. I wish he would do more of the tactical kicking and maybe goal-line drop-outs, although I'm surprised Zak doesn't handle those.
Wouldn't be surprised to see him breaking the line regularly and scoring tries because he came close on Sunday.

He looks to have been a good acquisition.