V Saints semi final betting

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

V Saints semi final betting

Post by Welski »

Wigan 12 point start….any thoughts from those that enjoy that sort of thing😉?
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
No straw damn us

Re: V Saints semi final betting

Post by No straw damn us »

Welski wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:51 pm Wigan 12 point start….any thoughts from those that enjoy that sort of thing😉?
I've never seen a poor bookmaker and have no intention of contributing to their wealth. btw I think we'll win the semi final.
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I think 12 points is being kind to us - they will be highly motivated to perform for the full 80. But for odd VR decisions they could have beaten us by 30 points yesterday.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Depending on the fitness of a number of players e.g., Tommy, I think Wigan +12 is a good bet.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Welski wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:51 pm Wigan 12 point start….any thoughts from those that enjoy that sort of thing😉?
We had 12 start yesterday
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:26 pm I think 12 points is being kind to us - they will be highly motivated to perform for the full 80. But for odd VR decisions they could have beaten us by 30 points yesterday.
What odd decisions from the video ref? He was correct for two of their tries sent up! Makinsons try should have been disallowed as there were 2 forward passes leading up to it. Loads was missed by the ref on the pitch for both sides but it still didn’t even things up IMO
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:43 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:26 pm I think 12 points is being kind to us - they will be highly motivated to perform for the full 80. But for odd VR decisions they could have beaten us by 30 points yesterday.
What odd decisions from the video ref? He was correct for two of their tries sent up! Makinsons try should have been disallowed as there were 2 forward passes leading up to it. Loads was missed by the ref on the pitch for both sides but it still didn’t even things up IMO
I was watching on sky and the video ref explain pretty clearly why he didn't give either the fact he overturned on field decisions should also give the hint they were not odd.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
saint

Post by saint »

I can’t see the result being much different .

I had saints by 20 on Friday . I will stick to that for the semi

In terms of the game ,In my view we had 12 points chalked off . Irrespective, I left the ground feeling that in attack , we had an off day and it really should have been 30/40 points .

I’m not being arsey here but in my opinion; I just don’t rate you .
No question you have improved but the collective is lacking quality and the balance is not yet right . You have played the top two team and got nilled by cats and was well beaten by us . ( Field missing in both games)

You have to be optimistic of course but to beat us in the semi it will take us to have a
Major crisis injury wise or a really , really bad day at the office simply because there is still a gulf Between the two teams .

Field is currently your life line and your get out of jail card in most games but it don’t work against a well organised defence , your going to need something else or a lot of luck this year to challenge for silverware .

We played Hudds today and that was equally as tough as Friday , they had plenty missing but were well drilled and very tough to break down . Like you , limited strike but was able to create more space which had us rattled at times .

We need to rotate no question over the next two games.

All being fit ( apart from Dodd) saint by 20

Look forward to chatting with some of you in Leeds
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

saint wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 pm I can’t see the result being much different .

I had saints by 20 on Friday . I will stick to that for the semi

In terms of the game ,In my view we had 12 points chalked off . Irrespective, I left the ground feeling that in attack , we had an off day and it really should have been 30/40 points .

I’m not being arsey here but in my opinion; I just don’t rate you .
No question you have improved but the collective is lacking quality and the balance is not yet right . You have played the top two team and got nilled by cats and was well beaten by us . ( Field missing in both games)

You have to be optimistic of course but to beat us in the semi it will take us to have a
Major crisis injury wise or a really , really bad day at the office simply because there is still a gulf Between the two teams .

Field is currently your life line and your get out of jail card in most games but it don’t work against a well organised defence , your going to need something else or a lot of luck this year to challenge for silverware .

We played Hudds today and that was equally as tough as Friday , they had plenty missing but were well drilled and very tough to break down . Like you , limited strike but was able to create more space which had us rattled at times .

We need to rotate no question over the next two games.

All being fit ( apart from Dodd) saint by 20

Look forward to chatting with some of you in Leeds
Are you offering Wigan + 20?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Let's see where bevan and Jay are as a combo before writing this one off. One more senior prop, some line speed and another attacking threat may rattle the steady saints. They're not exciting that's for sure.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐