Powell’s contract

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Powell’s contract

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

With him likely to be out for over a month, and potentially longer, is this likely to affect the club’s approach to any new contract, or will they offer him another long term one regardless?
Charriots Offiah

Re: Powell’s contract

Post by Charriots Offiah »

No and why should it?
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Tell him it's game over and he needs to look elsewhere, I'll put money on him ending up in the Championship if he does go
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Grade E charge.
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Wormburner wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:50 pm Tell him it's game over and he needs to look elsewhere, I'll put money on him ending up in the Championship if he does go
Your a hard man Meds. Still taking photos I see🤓 Self portrait too. Bet you're still got your trusty Cannon. Time to move up to aNikon😀 Happy Easter mate🍷Cheers!
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Powell’s contract will be renewed - he’s one of the boys and he will play till he retires then walk straight into a coaching job like the other inner circle players

The thing is even while he is out they won’t play a proper prospect there they will play shorrocks who is even further from a true 9 than Powell and then everyone will be saying “look at how we are missing Powell” when realistically it’s just putting an even worse suited player there
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

archiekeith wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:06 pm
Wormburner wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:50 pm Tell him it's game over and he needs to look elsewhere, I'll put money on him ending up in the Championship if he does go
Your a hard man Meds. Still taking photos I see🤓 Self portrait too. Bet you're still got your trusty Cannon. Time to move up to aNikon😀 Happy Easter mate🍷Cheers!
Fuji mirrorless now mate, I'll never turn to the darkside :lol: :D
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Wormburner wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:30 pm
Good man 😀
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:31 pm
Good man 😀
Was all down to you mate :D
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

Wormburner wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:32 pm
Fujiman wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:31 pm
Good man 😀
Was all down to you mate :D
He's not Fuji Wright is it. Say no m📷more