Powell’s contract

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Powell’s contract

Post by Caboosegg »

Why the name change meds?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:57 pm Why the name change meds?
It’s one of his aliases he use to use when he’d have a ban for a few weeks. He said he wasn’t coming on again but he can’t resist visiting & commenting 😊

Glad he’s not left permanently tho 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:03 pm
It’s one of his aliases he use to use when he’d have a ban for a few weeks. He said he wasn’t coming on again but he can’t resist visiting & commenting 😊

Glad he’s not left permanently tho 😊
Thanks Josie, I'll give the other account a miss for a month or two, I seem to behave more on this one :D
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Meds has had the name for a while.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Powell will get another contract when his current deal ends.
However long, though, I don't think he'll be at Wigan as long as Meds/Wormer will be on here!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:22 pm Powell’s contract will be renewed - he’s one of the boys and he will play till he retires then walk straight into a coaching job like the other inner circle players

The thing is even while he is out they won’t play a proper prospect there they will play shorrocks who is even further from a true 9 than Powell and then everyone will be saying “look at how we are missing Powell” when realistically it’s just putting an even worse suited player there
I was going to post the exact same thing. Saved me the trouble.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

DaveO wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:31 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:22 pm Powell’s contract will be renewed - he’s one of the boys and he will play till he retires then walk straight into a coaching job like the other inner circle players

The thing is even while he is out they won’t play a proper prospect there they will play shorrocks who is even further from a true 9 than Powell and then everyone will be saying “look at how we are missing Powell” when realistically it’s just putting an even worse suited player there
I also said the same tonight, they won’t play O’Neil every week just in case he does great as it will upset Wane. Same with Isa, who should be nowhere near the team with the forwards available.
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

He forgets his password!
Warrior Gilfedder is another one he uses.
He uses them for talking to himself on here.👍😄
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
Wormburner

Post by Wormburner »

Wandering Warrior wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:09 am
He forgets his password!
Warrior Gilfedder is another one he uses.
He uses them for talking to himself on here.👍😄
Oh, I see your still posting, what a shame :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's is a contraction of “let us.” You use it to make suggestions about what you and someone else should do. Let's is NOT a promise
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

DaveO wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 12:31 pm

This is a criticism of Peet before we've seen how he's going to play this. Or are you suggesting that the coaches don't pick the team here?

I imagine that if ONeil isn't played, the coaches think he's either not ready, or not good enough in some aspect of his game. We'll see though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐