Leuluai

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_ITK

Re: Leuluai

Post by Wigan_ITK »

Peet has confirmed it’s a high grade MCL injury and it’s looking at around 10 weeks so I’d assume they’re aiming for Magic.
josie andrews

Injury Update

Post by josie andrews »

In partnership with Blindspot Global, Matt Peet provides an update on injuries in the squad.

Tommy Leuluai is set to spend an extended period on the sidelines.

Iain Thornley and Liam Marshall back available ahead of Salford Red Devils game.

Matt Peet confirmed that Tommy Leuluai suffered a knee injury on Good Friday that will keep him sidelined for around three months.

Leuluai was forced to leave the field against St Helens on Good Friday after picking up an injury to his knee. Following scans, it has been confirmed that Leuluai has suffered an injury that will keep him sidelined for a few months.

Updating, Peet said: “Tommy has a high-grade MCL, as close to a grade three as you can get so we’re looking at around the 10-week mark, 10-12 weeks but what we do know about Tommy is that he is a consummate professional, he’s already working hard to get back and if he can save a week, a day or an hour on that injury then he’s the man to do it.”

Iain Thornley and Liam Marshall have both been named in this week’s 21-player squad however, as they both return from short-term injury set backs and could feature against Salford on Sunday. See the full squad news HERE. https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/04/ ... salford-2/

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/04/ ... update-30/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Stanfax

Re: Injury Update

Post by Stanfax »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:11 pm In partnership with Blindspot Global, Matt Peet provides an update on injuries in the squad. I love you

Tommy Leuluai is set to spend an extended period on the sidelines.

Iain Thornley and Liam Marshall back available ahead of Salford Red Devils game.

Matt Peet confirmed that Tommy Leuluai suffered a knee injury on Good Friday that will keep him sidelined for around three months.

Leuluai was forced to leave the field against St Helens on Good Friday after picking up an injury to his knee. Following scans, it has been confirmed that Leuluai has suffered an injury that will keep him sidelined for a few months.

Updating, Peet said: “Tommy has a high-grade MCL, as close to a grade three as you can get so we’re looking at around the 10-week mark, 10-12 weeks but what we do know about Tommy is that he is a consummate professional, he’s already working hard to get back and if he can save a week, a day or an hour on that injury then he’s the man to do it.”

Iain Thornley and Liam Marshall have both been named in this week’s 21-player squad however, as they both return from short-term injury set backs and could feature against Salford on Sunday. See the full squad news HERE. https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/04/ ... salford-2/

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/04/ ... update-30/
I love you too Josie but don't you think this is a little bit public..?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean 🤔
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:18 pm Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean 🤔
bit in bold Josie 😂
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Fujiman wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:42 am
josie andrews wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:18 pm Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean 🤔
bit in bold Josie 😂
Ha ha didn’t see it first time round 😳

My iPad was using voice control & it must have picked that up as I was posting when I said it to Stephen as he was going out 😂😂

So sorry if your love for me is unrequited 😘😘
Stanfax

Post by Stanfax »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:20 am
Fujiman wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:42 am
bit in bold Josie 😂

My iPad was using voice control & it must have picked that up as I was posting when I said it to Stephen as he was going out 😂😂

And to think you once gave me a lollipop at Hull! Talk about leading me on...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Stanfax wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:14 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:20 am
Fujiman wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:42 am bit in bold Josie 😂

And to think you once gave me a lollipop at Hull! Talk about leading me on...
❤️🍡🍭 I don’t remember that 🤔