Wigan squad for Warrington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
CheshireWarrior

Re: Wigan squad for Warrington

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Anyone wearing their Williams shirt with pride tonight?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:30 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:12 pm For all the hate Powell gets out defence in the centre has been leaking points since he's been banned.
We’re leaking points all over the field at the moment so with it without Powell would make no difference
How can you say that some who is very superior and dominant in defence wouldn’t make a difference?

That’s like saying we aren’t scoring try’s anywhere but Field or French wouldn’t make a difference…
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Was that not a high on Marshall?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:32 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:12 pm For all the hate Powell gets out defence in the centre has been leaking points since he's been banned.
We’re leaking points all over the field at the moment so with it without Powell would make no difference
How can you say that some who is very superior and dominant in defence wouldn’t make a difference?

That’s like saying we aren’t scoring try’s anywhere but Field or French wouldn’t make a difference…
What I mean is that we are conceding out wide just as much or you gonna tell me powell covers the wings as well?
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 pm

What I mean is that we are conceding out wide just as much or you gonna tell me powell covers the wings as well?
It’s not as simple as that.

Maybe the reason we are conceding outwide is because opposition forwards are making a lot of ground up the middle, it’s sucking our defence in and creating space outwide?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

nathan_rugby wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:38 pm
Barney841 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:36 pm

It’s not as simple as that.

Maybe the reason we are conceding outwide is because opposition forwards are making a lot of ground up the middle, it’s sucking our defence in and creating space outwide?
I think it’s the offload and line speed that getting us at the moment
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

If field hadn’t of scored some good and important tries, Farrell would be leading player of the season. He’s been awesome
Welski

Post by Welski »

Well I enjoyed that !
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Welski

Post by Welski »

It’s like both coaches have focussed on winning…. What a novelty
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:43 pm If field hadn’t of scored some good and important tries, Farrell would be leading player of the season. He’s been awesome
If Farrel was from Australia or New Zeland sky would not shut up about how good he is.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.