Paul Cullen

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
medlocke

Paul Cullen

Post by medlocke »

Has he been ill, didn't recognise him at first
CheshireWarrior

Re: Paul Cullen

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Couldn't agree more, shocked seeing him at HT! Not sure if he's been ill or not.

Still talks a good game though, always been a good commentator!
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He looks rather dashing to my eyes like myself sporting a nice touch of grey in the beard
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He’s getting old like the rest of us 😉😉
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

He looked like one of the Peaky Blinders with the haircut and jacket!
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

Think Paul Cullen is a good summarise of the game looks at both teams not one he would do a better job than them muppets that are doing job they can't even get players name right sky must be thinking what a joke these guys are
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Totally agree with those comments about Cullen as a summariser. I have always liked his summarising of the games when he is on, tells it it is not how we want it to be, could he be Bilko in disguise?? Agree also that it wasn't until I heard him speak that I realised who it was.
For further entertainment we could bring back Goodway from Australia and set them on each other at half time, their set toos' were always one of the highlights for me in the 80s and 90s
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Always thought cullen was a s@@@@@@@e as a player but a very honest summariser……. His comments on williams were bang on…….. he needs to run the balll…….. george at his best is first receiver and running at the defence before offloading……. Imo as always
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:55 pm Totally agree with those comments about Cullen as a summariser. I have always liked his summarising of the games when he is on, tells it it is not how we want it to be, could he be Bilko in disguise?? Agree also that it wasn't until I heard him speak that I realised who it was.
For further entertainment we could bring back Goodway from Australia and set them on each other at half time, their set toos' were always one of the highlights for me in the 80s and 90s
Oh, yes!!

TBH, Cullen looked a bit thin but he (as always) spoke very well and we should see him more often.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Couldn't agree more. Hated him as a player but a really good pundit.