Jackson Hastings in England frame as Shaun Wane heads down under for Magic Round

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
fozzieskem

Re: Jackson Hastings in England frame as Shaun Wane heads down under for Magic Round

Post by fozzieskem »

Gildart kinda burnt his bridges for some last season and in fairness he didn’t look interested at times but how much was that down to him or was there issues with Lam we don’t know about.
saint

Re: Jackson Hastings in England frame as Shaun Wane heads down under for Magic Round

Post by saint »

pearsy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:51 am Hope not maybe he's looking at a player for Wigan?
I think you are right - I can assure you , you are in talks with a very good signing !

If this comes off , you will have a considerably enhanced your pack next year .
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

saint wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:01 pm
pearsy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:51 am Hope not maybe he's looking at a player for Wigan?
I think you are right - I can assure you , you are in talks with a very good signing !

If this comes off , you will have a considerably enhanced your pack next year .
Luke thompson it is then?its centres and a half we will need next season……. We still need another threequarter gor this season i reckon
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE