Wigan vs Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Wigan vs Saints

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

But my reckoning our number 9 will still be suspended for the final. Have I got that right?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:06 pm But my reckoning our number 9 will still be suspended for the final. Have I got that right?
Should this matter? Tommy and Sam and even KPP should have to force there way back into our team……apparently only saints had injuries today though
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:06 pm But my reckoning our number 9 will still be suspended for the final. Have I got that right?
Hope so if we continue playing like we have been
Exiled Wiganer

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

Firestarter wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 5:10 pm
Should this matter? Tommy and Sam and even KPP should have to force there way back into our team……apparently only saints had injuries today though
Well, it would make things simpler if he is unavailable. Because if that would be the first game back after a long break and with our having produced our best performance in a long time without him, then it could be an issue. I agree though, that the players who have gone to Wire and taken them apart and then turned over Saints in our biggest win for years should get the Tottenham suits.
Green Machine

Post by Green Machine »

No he won’t be back until the Castleford game beginning of June.
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Why do we put shorrocks on at hooker he can’t pass a ball
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Suzieb wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:20 pm Why do we put shorrocks on at hooker he can’t pass a ball
Does anything ever make you happy. Why do you watch Wigan. I'm lost for words 😧
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Do you know anything about rugby,our attack was very poor with shorrocks at dummy half.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Suzieb wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 6:57 pm Do you know anything about rugby,our attack was very poor with shorrocks at dummy half.
No just been bored for last 55 years watching wigan helped take it away. Seriously tho Do you.
Seems you never have anything positive to say even after a fantastic win. Just in case you're not aware WE DID WIN
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

So the folly of letting fages go comes back to bite saints on the bum..