Wigan vs Saints

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Wigan vs Saints

Post by Suzieb »

It’s notsuzy it’s her husband
KR15

Post by KR15 »

Apparently Kristian Woolf said we were very lucky to win. After some of the shocking decisions from the referees, we certainly were. They were offside from the Lomax kick and through pure arrogance and spite, refused to use the video ref. Penalising us for offside but not them, amongst some other shocking calls. Especially the high shot on Marshall. He wasn't even going to blow and only did so because he stayed down ave gut a call presumably from the video ref. What was all that about when Makinson held Bibby back yet gave them head and feed? Yes Kristian. Very lucky indeed.
PJC

Post by PJC »

To KR15…..just enjoy the moment
moto748

Post by moto748 »

KR15 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:24 pm Apparently Kristian Woolf said we were very lucky to win.
I think Holbrook would have had more class than that.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

KR15 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:24 pm Apparently Kristian Woolf said we were very lucky to win. After some of the shocking decisions from the referees, we certainly were. They were offside from the Lomax kick and through pure arrogance and spite, refused to use the video ref. Penalising us for offside but not them, amongst some other shocking calls. Especially the high shot on Marshall. He wasn't even going to blow and only did so because he stayed down ave gut a call presumably from the video ref. What was all that about when Makinson held Bibby back yet gave them head and feed? Yes Kristian. Very lucky indeed.
Apparently. That's a red flag if ever I saw one. This isn't Facebook. Link please.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

The beer tasted good after the game :D
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I just watched the game back again. As so often, it looks even better the second time around. :D
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

saint wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:35 pm
Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 4:12 pm If we had a proper top end 9 we would dominate this league
You won pal but don’t get carried away .

Well done ,
Totally deserved -
Best post so far, well done Saint 👋👋👋
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

Read the thread hoping to get more insights into game which I missed but for half of Radio Manchester commentary plus score updates from Mrs Morley.

What did I learn?

A long list of refereeing errors.
Bateman looks like the latest whipping boy, maybe just during SP's suspension :D
And so on...and on...

Not very enlightening. Is anyone aware that we got to a cup final? I was really chuffed, not sure since reading this...
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
KR15

Post by KR15 »

Mike wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 12:58 am
KR15 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:24 pm Apparently Kristian Woolf said we were very lucky to win. After some of the shocking decisions from the referees, we certainly were. They were offside from the Lomax kick and through pure arrogance and spite, refused to use the video ref. Penalising us for offside but not them, amongst some other shocking calls. Especially the high shot on Marshall. He wasn't even going to blow and only did so because he stayed down ave gut a call presumably from the video ref. What was all that about when Makinson held Bibby back yet gave them head and feed? Yes Kristian. Very lucky indeed.
Apparently. That's a red flag if ever I saw one. This isn't Facebook. Link please.
Red flag??? I didn't realise I had to do Harvard referencing and a bibliography to post :roll:
It's on 'serious about rugby league'.