CCF seating

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
P3108

Re: CCF seating

Post by P3108 »

I have 4 tickets for sale for the CCF. Block 503, Row 1, Seats 133-136. Two child tickets and two adult tickets. This is front row of second tier around 40m line. Face value including fees is £124 and is all I would ask as I cannot go due to a family holiday but bought these last August.

You can check the view from these seats out here https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/tottenham/. They're pretty good seats!

Let me know if you are interested.
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Tickets purchased today in person from the club, nice queue forming upon leaving! :lol:

I've gone for coach tickets, not usually a fan, being realistic though (bank holiday weekend) and using my own experience as a northerner supporting a London football club, it can be a little topsy-turvy using both the underground and trains if your inexperienced.

At first I though 50 notes a head was a little steep, on reflection, I think its well justified!
moto748

Post by moto748 »

After some struggle, have managed to buy a ticket online. Couldn't get "Select yur own seat from the map" to work properly, though.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Went the shop 40 mins in and out doing a roaring trade while I was there
Big Steve

Post by Big Steve »

endoman wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 9:52 am We shall drive most of the way then train the last bit. East mids trains v expensive and don't want to rely on train all the way back! Harpenden or Luton Airport Parkway likely our parking up spot.
That's a good call. You can get a train from Harpenden stopping at Tottenham so you don't need to go into London and out again.
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

Booked a hotel in Watford for the Friday night. Booked lunch in Shoreditch on the Saturday, then its Overground from Liverpool Street up to White Hart Lane. Have been told by a Spurs fan that WHL station is an absolute nightmare after a match and you're better off walking half an hour down to Seven Sisters and getting the Victoria Line back to Euston. Also been told that The Beehive on Tottenham High Street is good for a pre-match beer if people are looking for options.
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:51 pm Tickets purchased today in person from the club, nice queue forming upon leaving! :lol:

I've gone for coach tickets, not usually a fan, being realistic though (bank holiday weekend) and using my own experience as a northerner supporting a London football club, it can be a little topsy-turvy using both the underground and trains if your inexperienced.

At first I though 50 notes a head was a little steep, on reflection, I think its well justified!
Did you book your coach tickets in the shop? Already got my final tickets online but couldn't find coach bookings, bit of a trek for me to go to the club. Any help would be appreciated 👍🏻
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

UnsungPanapa wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 5:30 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:51 pm Tickets purchased today in person from the club, nice queue forming upon leaving! :lol:

Did you book your coach tickets in the shop? Already got my final tickets online but couldn't find coach bookings, bit of a trek for me to go to the club. Any help would be appreciated 👍🏻
I got the coach tickets in store today.

I looked online before (after I bought the tickets) and can see an option listed on the website for coach tickets. That said, I'm not sure if you can purchase them online yet, it might depend if your a ST holder and if you've received an official email from the club (which I deleted accidently or didn't receive).

Think you can buy them over the phone though too.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

You can buy them online now under buy tickets.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

You can buy them online now under buy tickets.