Extra allocation for South Stand

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Extra allocation for South Stand

Post by josie andrews »

Due to high demand in-Store we now have access to an extra allocation of South Stand seats for the Betfred Challenge Cup Final at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

Tickets have been selling fast at Robin Park Arena and online, with Warriors sales now over 7,700.

Make sure you’re there as Wigan aim to win their 20th Challenge Cup as they take on Huddersfield on Saturday 28th May!

Don’t miss it, get your tickets now! Click HERE https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/05/ ... cup-final/ for all the information.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/05/ ... uth-stand/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Re: Extra allocation for South Stand

Post by nathan_rugby »

What was our original allocation if it’s being increased after reaching 7,700?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

It will be interesting to see if Huddersfield Town’s participation in the Championship Final (29 May -Wembley) will encourage the town’s folk to make a weekend of it and turn up at the Challenge Cup Final or whether the Giants following will be affected.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:07 am What was our original allocation if it’s being increased after reaching 7,700?
The extra tickets, from what I’ve been told, we’re from Leigh!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 11:40 pm
nathan_rugby wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 7:07 am What was our original allocation if it’s being increased after reaching 7,700?
The extra tickets, from what I’ve been told, we’re from Leigh!
It's the first thing they have ever given to us! Maybe they are mellowing :D
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I was looking forward to the final then I saw the price of decent seats and left it.

Can't see many neutrals going at the prices and with the rising costs in everything else.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Caboosegg wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:46 pm I was looking forward to the final then I saw the price of decent seats and left it.

Can't see many neutrals going at the prices and with the rising costs in everything else.
We paid £45 for our concession tickets which is not too bad I suppose for a state of the art stadium

It’s £28 for an adult ticket & £22 a concession for Hull! Which is a very nice stadium, my favourite away ground

Then you’ve got the sh*t hole of a ground at Castleford that charges you £22 to stand on uneven death trap steps! 🤨
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:51 am
Caboosegg wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:46 pm I was looking forward to the final then I saw the price of decent seats and left it.

We paid £45 for our concession tickets which is not too bad I suppose for a state of the art stadium

It’s £28 for an adult ticket & £22 a concession for Hull! Which is a very nice stadium, my favourite away ground

Then you’ve got the sh*t hole of a ground at Castleford that charges you £22 to stand on uneven death trap steps! 🤨
Hull have a council who support the game and sport in general.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
The Old Bill

Post by The Old Bill »

So so excited at my age!
I'm a southern softy, with Wigan roots, a little bit older than beloved Maurice, and, amazingly, am going to a Warriors final for the first time. Taking my son who bought the tickets as a treat - a first for him - and we've ordered our shirts in readiness.
Who said this sport didn't get the nerves tingling and the blood racing!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

morley pie eater wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:20 am
josie andrews wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 3:51 am

Hull have a council who support the game and sport in general.
Maybe but mostly HKR lately 😉😉