Thomas Mikaele - Wire

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Thomas Mikaele - Wire

Post by Dan2266 »

Has supposedly signed for Warrington from West Tigers.

With Kasiano & Dufty also close to signing, their must be a hell of a lot of players leaving... even their magicians in the accounts department couldn't wangle that one!
Dreamteam

Re: Thomas Mikaele - Wire

Post by Dreamteam »

As well as dudson apparently. Also hearing they’ve expressed an interest in partington. Can’t be likely to happen with him not out of contract tho
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I’d let them take partington for free. Will never be big enough or good enough.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

w.thomas wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:06 pm I’d let them take partington for free. Will never be big enough or good enough.
Less penalties given away as well
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

w.thomas wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:06 pm I’d let them take partington for free. Will never be big enough or good enough.
Another player who wouldn’t be here if he didn’t come through the system. Do we even know what he is yet. Prop or 13 ? Been around the first team about 4 season
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dreamteam wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:15 pm
Another player who wouldn’t be here if he didn’t come through the system. Do we even know what he is yet. Prop or 13 ? Been around the first team about 4 season
coming through the system seams to make some players untouchable, it really needs to stop
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

medlocke wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:36 pm
coming through the system seams to make some players untouchable, it really needs to stop

Absolutely. He’s not alone in that category but definitely the main stand out. Compare him to havard who keeps on improving and smithies who’s improved massively this season under peet imo. I’d have no problem sending him to wire
pedro

Post by pedro »

Coopers on his way I believe
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Dreamteam wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:50 pm

Absolutely. He’s not alone in that category but definitely the main stand out. Compare him to havard who keeps on improving and smithies who’s improved massively this season under peet imo. I’d have no problem sending him to wire
But many on here said the same about Smithies?
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 11:03 am
Dreamteam wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 5:50 pm

But many on here said the same about Smithies?
Smithies started off promisingly I thought and then didnt improve for 2 seasons. Has partington ever showed any kind of promise or indication he’s gonna be a player for us ?