Partington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Partington

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:00 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:05 pm
Exiled Wiganer wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 12:56 pm It happens because the Latics treat us like s—-.
And the club lets them sadly ☹️
How so?
Does any other shared rugby league grounds go through this every year? They couldn’t give a flying f*** about Wigan Warriors rugby only what % they can make out of them.

They couldn’t survive without us & their away fans. We have lost countless number of supporters because of it being the DW stadium!

Exorbitant prices on the concourses & the bars. Non existent cleanliness in the ground also. It’s disgusting the way it is being managed.

Yes fair enough we had to move out of CP before it actually collapsed but for the council to say it’s an equally shared stadium is a load of bo**ocks. It was never going to be equally shared and that is the state of the situation we are in.

Why do you think all ticket sales are going through Robin Park now? They wanted a hefty percentage of those sales as well.

Don’t ask me about my opinion on this, my blood pressure is high enough just replying to your question!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

josie andrews wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:16 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:05 pm

And the club lets them sadly ☹️
How so?
Does any other shared rugby league grounds go through this every year? They couldn’t give a flying f*** about Wigan Warriors rugby only what % they can make out of them.

They couldn’t survive without us & their away fans. We have lost countless number of supporters because of it being the DW stadium!

Exorbitant prices on the concourses & the bars. Non existent cleanliness in the ground also. It’s disgusting the way it is being managed.

Yes fair enough we had to move out of CP before it actually collapsed but for the council to say it’s an equally shared stadium is a load of bo**ocks. It was never going to be equally shared and that is the state of the situation we are in.

Why do you think all ticket sales are going through Robin Park now? They wanted a hefty percentage of those sales as well.

Don’t ask me about my opinion on this, my blood pressure is high enough just replying to your question!
I don’t disagree with the majority of what you say. But none of that is the club letting them is it?

Apart from getting our own stadium, what choice do we have? Our hands are tied aren’t they?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

2002 and EW is hooked
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Couldn't really see what he did but the Hull s***houses certainly reacted, and they would know :)

Lots to work on defensively (line speed anyone?) and 6th tackle plays.

Mago proving a liability.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:04 pm Couldn't really see what he did but the Hull s***houses certainly reacted, and they would know :)

Lots to work on defensively (line speed anyone?) and 6th tackle plays.

Mago proving a liability.
He’s getting picked now on what he “ might do “ and he’s a new signing. Has nobody spotted at the club yet how unfit he is. It’s ridiculous. Was nothing like that last year when he filled in at the rabbits
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:19 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:16 pm

How so?

I don’t disagree with the majority of what you say. But none of that is the club letting them is it?

Apart from getting our own stadium, what choice do we have? Our hands are tied aren’t they?
Yes. Sorry for the rant had a very stressful few days

It just annoys me how it all ended up as Latics stadium ☹️
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

Ye canny beat a good rant to clear the pressure valves. :D

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:17 pm Ye canny beat a good rant to clear the pressure valves. :D

EW
I had a right good rant on Saturday when we got to Hull 😉 My intermittent Tourette’s syndrome really did kick in & that was before we got into the ground 🤣🤣