Bateman

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Bateman

Post by Suzieb »

Anybody know why he’s not playing
Wigan_ITK

Re: Bateman

Post by Wigan_ITK »

I suspect in the delivery suite - his other half was due anytime.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan_ITK wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:00 pm I suspect in the delivery suite - his other half was due anytime.
She was due last Sunday & drove down to the Challenge Cup Final with a baby seat in the back just in case!!😂

He said to me last week at the homecoming when I said we would see him next week at Cas, he just replied ‘you won’t be seeing me in Castleford’! 😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

My wife had three children,i still had to go to work at every birth and did not get the amount of money Batty gets.
PorterjohLam

Post by PorterjohLam »

blindsideprop wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:33 pm My wife had three children,i still had to go to work at every birth and did not get the amount of money Batty gets.
I mean, good for you?

Maybe if you'd asked a boss who was willing to give you time off and he had you might have been at one of them?
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

blindsideprop wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:33 pm My wife had three children,i still had to go to work at every birth and did not get the amount of money Batty gets.
I'm sorry you had to miss out on those moments because of your work, everyone should have the right to be there at those times.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

More fool you
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Things were better then?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
pedro

Post by pedro »

2 weeks off is law...used to be 1
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

One of the best parts about being as old as me is the fact that in my day I took my wife to the maternity home at 6am knocked on the door, it opened, the nurse looked at my wife, dragged her indoors and slammed the door in my face.
The oldest son was born in Widnes and my wife shared a room with another mother, one evening during her 7 days!! in the nursing home in those days, it was snowing heavily and difficult to drive so on the way out after the 1 hour visit allowed I asked the other father 'what have you got', his reply 'a Ford Transit' :lol:
The second son was born in Southport, 6 days early, whilst I was on the racecourse at Kitwe in Zambia. Good planning back in the early 70's.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.