Bevan French to Hull?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Bevan French to Hull?

Post by Dan2266 »

Hull FC have offered his agent a 2 year contract this week. Wigan also have a 2 year contract on the table. It really is 50/50 at the moment.

Sky picking up on it via info from Luke Gayle.
Wiganer Ted

Post by Wiganer Ted »

Matty Peet said in his after match interview that Bevan's ambition was to play in the NRL.
Perhaps Bevan might think which club will enhance his chances of being in the "shop window" to the NRL clubs, Wigan or Hull.
I've no doubt that Hull will offer him Marquee status where Wigan may be reluctant to or simply cannot due to SC restraints.
I really hope he stays and if the club could keep him it would be a real boost.
pedro

Post by pedro »

need to keep him, today him and Field together are unplayable at times
God2

Post by God2 »

Hull have offered Marquee and the promise of Fullback.

Wigan offered 2 years with an option for a third in Wigans favour, not marquee and no guarantees of fullback.

Bevan wanted to win something with Wigan before making any decisions.

Imo he will go to Hull unless something changes from Wigans perspective. Guarantees or better wages because he feels as tho he is wasted on the wing.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wiganer Ted wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:50 pm Matty Peet said in his after match interview that Bevan's ambition was to play in the NRL.
Perhaps Bevan might think which club will enhance his chances of being in the "shop window" to the NRL clubs, Wigan or Hull.
I've no doubt that Hull will offer him Marquee status where Wigan may be reluctant to or simply cannot due to SC restraints.
I really hope he stays and if the club could keep him it would be a real boost.
Not trying to be an arse pal… but Jake Connor has NRL clubs sniffing around him & he plays for the team Bevan is linked with? NRL interest wont depend on Wigan or Hull
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

As you know I don't sit on the fence with player movement. One thing I am 100% sure of bevan will not sign for hull or any other sl club for that matter its Wigan or home. And as I always say only time will tell if I'm right.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:18 pm As you know I don't sit on the fence with player movement. One thing I am 100% sure of bevan will not sign for hull or any other sl club for that matter its Wigan or home. And as I always say only time will tell if I'm right.
Hope you’re right 🤞🏻
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I find it hard to believe any player would turn down the bright lights of Hull… :shock:
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

God2 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:55 pm Hull have offered Marquee and the promise of Fullback.

Wigan offered 2 years with an option for a third in Wigans favour, not marquee and no guarantees of fullback.

Bevan wanted to win something with Wigan before making any decisions.

Imo he will go to Hull unless something changes from Wigans perspective. Guarantees or better wages because he feels as tho he is wasted on the wing.
Sorry but when has he said he feels wasted on the wing. Loves it at Wigan. Just wants to play at the top of his game. The last 6 months both him and club have bonded with the wigan team fans and culture . Hopefully enough to keep him from going home.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

He is no way going to Hull!

As he said to me tonight “I not going to Hull, don’t know where this has come from, if I leave Wigan it will be to go back home & to the NRL”
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan