proud of them all

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
the grinch

proud of them all

Post by the grinch »

well it wasn't to be this year but we gave everyone the fright of there lives. you can't get to the final outside the top two you wont beat leeds at there ground stains wanted revenge for the hammerings this season but there we where in the final. even then we where ahead at half time and deserved to be. 40 mins away from glory just a bit too much to ask im proud of the team proud of the supporters and proud to be a part of something very special at the JJB.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
100% Warrior

Re: proud of them all

Post by 100% Warrior »

Have to agree totally with you, Grinch.

The whole squad have done us proud this season. Last night they came within 40 minutes of acheiving something remarkable, unfortunately we couldn't quite do it but the whole town should be proud of the guys as they never gave up.

I felt really sorry for poor Terry Newton at the end of the match, thats 4 from 4 he's lost now in Grand Finals ...

Don't worry Terry as I somehow get the feeling that 2004 will be the year of the Warrior and you will get the prize you and the rest of the lads deserve.

WIGAN !!, WIGAN !!, WIGAN !!, WIGAN !!
redhead

Post by redhead »

have to say how pleased I was of Wigan and the fact that quite a lot stayed and cheered them all the way at the end...I think I was crying as well but heh wanted so badly for them to win it for themselves as theyve put so much into this season and if bravery and determination alone could win a throphy wed have been far up there above the rest...1 game too far lads but so very proud to be a cheery and white
the little walnut
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I've never seen Terry cry before that really got to me :(
I wasn't crying at the end I was singing shouting and waving my flag around madly hehe (sorry to anyone sat near me)
I watched the match again last night and we did play really well but like people have said it was just one game too much for them, anyway this season has been a good warm up for next season
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!