wigan v warrington who will win

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
wigan rugby

wigan v warrington who will win

Post by wigan rugby »

who do you think will win in wigan and warrington i want wigan to win but i think warrington will give us a good game :eusa16:

come on wigan smash warrington
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

adrenalinxx

Re: wigan v warrington who wil...

Post by adrenalinxx »

Warrington have improved in defence a lot like Salford have so it could be a close game.

I think Millward will pick the strongest squad possible with Feka back in the starting line-up.

We have the talent at Wigan but haven't found a way to use it, we have had hardly any people running onto the ball and have become predictable in the forwards. The player need to get deeper when attacking in the opposition half far to often against Salford after one pass the Salford player we right up on us and stopping us passing. If our players are deeper not only does it mean that they are running onto the ball it leaves space for passes and movement of other player to try and create gaps.... and it would also allow us to pass across the whole line dragging defence from one side to the other.

Our kicking game needs to improve and with Calderwood and Dallas would should really put pressure on their wingers and full back.

In defence when close the our own line the players need to move up more quickly to restrict space and opportunities for Warrington.

It may seem a lot to improve on in a week but with a good game plan we could achieve all of the above and win the game:

Wigan Warriors 22-18 Warrington Wolves.
Fraggle

Re: wigan v warrington who...

Post by Fraggle »

The big problem for me is that we've not been too good defending kicks, and no matter what else people think about Briers, he's got a decent boot on him and could cause us lots of problems. It'll be a close one, I don't see the bookies giving much of a start either way.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
standishcat

Post by standishcat »

I HOPE we win. But I really don't know and don't want to make a prediction in our favour or theirs. So lets just say it could go either way. :) :lol:
superleague

Post by superleague »

wire to win sorry
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

based on last weeks performance id say wire over us, but tht is based on last week. i am not gonig to predict a score this week. last week i said wigan to win easily if they had a solid game and they didnt and we got hammered. wire and wigan are both having tough times at the moment so it will be close to call. it depends on how our half backs perform and if our defense is up to the challenge of players like fa'afilli, briers etc.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
ian.birchall

Re: wigan v warrington who wil...

Post by ian.birchall »

Warrington by 8 points :(
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
willie c

Post by willie c »

ian.birchall posted:
Warrington by 8 points :(
wigan by 6-10 :eusa10:
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
primrose-n-blue

Post by primrose-n-blue »

Doug Stand posted:
I feel Briers, Gleeson and Grose could make the difference for them.
No mate, not Briers Gleeson or Grose, all three were our worst players against the Stains. Unless perhaps you mean Mark not Martin Gleeson.

Chris Bridge is the difference. This relatively unkown quantity as a scrumhalf, is the most natural rugby player i've seen in the british game in a very long time.
If he plays, we will win easily, period.
If he doesn't...then it'll be very close between the basement boys.
I do think that Warrington have enough to win without him, but to give you all some cause for hope, I also thought that against the Stains too after he went off injured early in the first half.

:eusa14: Ian"mm,mmmm"
:eusa11: Mo"just keep it shut"
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

primrose-n-blue posted:
Doug Stand posted:
I feel Briers, Gleeson and Grose could make the difference for them.
No mate, not Briers Gleeson or Grose, all three were our worst players against the Stains. Unless perhaps you mean Mark not Martin Gleeson.

Chris Bridge is the difference. This relatively unkown quantity as a scrumhalf, is the most natural rugby player i've seen in the british game in a very long time.
If he plays, we will win easily, period.
If he doesn't...then it'll be very close between the basement boys.
I do think that Warrington have enough to win without him, but to give you all some cause for hope, I also thought that against the Stains too after he went off injured early in the first half.
:eusa14: Ian"mm,mmmm"
:eusa11: Mo"just keep it shut"
you ill thats a far post 4 you mate :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME