Keeping Godwin

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Keeping Godwin

Post by mike binder »

adrenalinxx posted:
Newton was a good player but he was too predicable and gave away to many penalties. I think Higham will be a better player than Newton, ok he's not started off that great at Wigan but we seem to have forgot his Tri-Nations series were he player very well against world class opposition.
He was the best gb player in the tri nations and i was looking forward to him coming,getting a little worried though now :wink:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
RuFFFnecK

Post by RuFFFnecK »

Of course, Higham play brilliantly for GB, not taking that away from him for a second, i was also looking forward to seeing him at Wigan. No doubt he will settle in in time so not to worry, but with the way Godwin is playin as of late i'd rather see him start because he has worked hard for his position.

TEZ did give away penalties and was abit of a loose cannon but (to an extent) thats wat i like to see from dummy half; passion, creativity, aggression and strength...cant say TEZ wasn't all of the above!

Anyway he's gone now and i think we do have great players in Godwin and Higham (jst give him time).
:: FOREVER, ANCIENT & LOYAL ::
fishpot

Post by fishpot »

Would prefer to see Godwin as first choice hooker and Higham bench/impact player.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

fishpot posted:
Would prefer to see Godwin as first choice hooker and Higham bench/impact player.
So would I. And Godwin given more playing time, too.
woz9

Post by woz9 »

Godwin is a class player with a long future at Wigan imo, lets hope he stays forever, lol. 4 away games in a row after Friday is a bit of a bummer :(
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

mike binder posted:
[He was the best gb player in the tri nations and i was looking forward to him coming,getting a little worried though now :wink:
Not much competition but even then I would disagree, leon pryce by a country mile. Sorry MrsCarney.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ian.birchall posted:
mike binder posted:
[He was the best gb player in the tri nations and i was looking forward to him coming,getting a little worried though now :wink:
Not much competition but even then I would disagree, leon pryce by a country mile. Sorry MrsCarney.
I know your not sorry, you love nothing more than winding me up, except maybe MrsLam. But then i'd disagree with you and name Stuart Fielden!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
willie c

Post by willie c »

woz9 posted:
Godwin is a class player with a long future at Wigan imo, lets hope he stays forever, lol. 4 away games in a row after Friday is a bit of a bummer :(
yeah it is but it could be five if they get a away tie in the fourth round of the challenge cup
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra