WILKINS SICKLY

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Wigan Watcher

WILKINS SICKLY

Post by Wigan Watcher »

I'm already fed up of listening Wilkins. It is so sickly listening to him talking about snakes. They are brilliant, they are superb, they are in control, they are amazing, they are the best, ..etc etc

benjamaphone

Re: WILKINS SICKLY

Post by benjamaphone »

Wigan Watcher wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:23 pm I'm already fed up of listening Wilkins. It is so sickly listening to him talking about snakes. They are brilliant, they are superb, they are in control, they are amazing, they are the best, ..etc etc
I don't mind him tbh, though I've not seen him recently. I think he's usually pretty fair and I prefer him to all the other Sky team apart from Wells.
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

Must admit I thought he was good until tonight but he was way over the top for saints against Catalan
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

I don't mind him, he admits he biased towards saints quite often.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
butchbulldog

Post by butchbulldog »

Normally don’t mind him either but got fed up of hearing about a certain Sts player tonight
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Wilkin is one of the better ones for my money
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

Bet he's sickly at FT! :lol:
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:03 pm I don't mind him, he admits he biased towards saints quite often.
Well he shouldn’t be biased when commentating. Perhaps Sky should give him a day off when Saints are playing? Otherwise, I like listening to him.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I haven't seen this game, so I can't comment, but, as others have said, he's usually pretty good value in the studio, certainly compared to the rest of the Sky crew.
archiekeith

Post by archiekeith »

moto748 wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:15 am I haven't seen this game, so I can't comment, but, as others have said, he's usually pretty good value in the studio, certainly compared to the rest of the Sky crew.
Agree. He's very good synthesiser of the game mainly unbiased. As for his comments re- Saints ( not snakes by the way,that really is biased and disrespectful isn't it?why let it bother one?it's harmless. What's sickly to me is the use of inappropriate terminology viz "sickly "and "snakes " et. al. A bit imature. But hay oh! it's harmless 😜