JOIN OUR 2023 AUTO RENEWAL SCHEME

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
CheshireWarrior

JOIN OUR 2023 AUTO RENEWAL SCHEME

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I've just received an email from the club regarding the above subject. Have many fans subscribed to the scheme previously or thinking of doing it? Has anyone had any previous issues with payment or general issues etc?
keptinthedarkfans

Re: JOIN OUR 2023 AUTO RENEWAL SCHEME

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

No it's a cracking scheme. Best prices no hastle you get email telling you when it's comes out of account. No brainer for me.
Forever Warrior

Post by Forever Warrior »

I find it straightforward. Direct debit from my account with notice from the club telling you when it will be taken. It guarantees my seats at a reduced price.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:06 pm I've just received an email from the club regarding the above subject. Have many fans subscribed to the scheme previously or thinking of doing it? Has anyone had any previous issues with payment or general issues etc?
I started doing when they first started it. Can’t beat it 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

Appreciate the comments guys and gals! :D
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

When are payments for this usually taken? I'm interested in signing up but its a big chunk of money which in certain months of the year for me would be problematic.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

AndyNick wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:25 am When are payments for this usually taken? I'm interested in signing up but its a big chunk of money which in certain months of the year for me would be problematic.
It used to be some time in August before the pandemic. Can’t remember when we paid it the last couple of times, think October/November🤔🤔

The club do give you plenty notice though 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
CheshireWarrior

If anyone does subscribe, let me know how you achieved this. I cant get through via phone, email and there's no link to click to upload details. Very bizarre as the club are getting guaranteed money and retaining a ST holder?
AndyNick

Post by AndyNick »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:00 pm
AndyNick wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:25 am When are payments for this usually taken? I'm interested in signing up but its a big chunk of money which in certain months of the year for me would be problematic.
It used to be some time in August before the pandemic. Can’t remember when we paid it the last couple of times, think October/November🤔🤔

The club do give you plenty notice though 😊
Thanks Josie. For some reason (I think it's been discussed on here before) August was when I had in my mind which would be problematic. Oct/Nov would be absolutely fine. Ive emailed the ticket office to ask for more info.
See you Friday
W1GANER

Post by W1GANER »

I’ve just phoned ticket office and they are waiting for more information from rugby, they have a meeting this afternoon and asked that I ring back tomorrow. Bit bad from rugby to send an email and not give the staff who will deal with the calls the information. No Biggy I’ll wait till tomorrow. I’ll be taking the offer up though.