Wigan Warriors Brad Singleton one of eight players banned after Magic Weekend

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
saint

Re: Disciplinary

Post by saint »

It really is a joke , the management of our game , behind the scenes is frankly shocking !

Matty lees last week in Catalan got a ban for a high shot in the 33rd min when he wasn’t even on the field ! It was
Later revoked !

Singleton was a red , but how did Nappa only get a Yellow? It just so out of sync .

Sadly someone may miss out on GF final due to a failed , inconsistent system

On Marty Peet - as mention are above , quality coach and manager ! I for one thought it was going to be a disaster for you, a massive gamble . He is a straight talking , intelligent bloke who clearly knows the direction he wants to go and able to get the players to buy in ! It’s great for our game
Pbickerstaff

Post by Pbickerstaff »

Singletons wasn’t a red
Tomorrow You will see tackles like the one singleton made and worse where the player will get up and play will continue
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Pbickerstaff wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:50 pm Singletons wasn’t a red
Tomorrow You will see tackles like the one singleton made and worse where the player will get up and play will continue
Correct. The RFL should be targeting deliberate foul play not accidental collisions.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:18 pm Correct decision in my view but what a waste of space the panel are.
And mine why it even got that far is baffling.