Jason Lino

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ddtftf

Jason Lino

Post by ddtftf »

Wigan looking to get Jason Lino as a replacement for Tommy who may retire with latest injury & in the bidding for Tommo who wants to come back to super League
fozzieskem

Re: Jason Lino

Post by fozzieskem »

Is he needed now though,I've always said he's a fine player but Cust and Harry Smith are sticking up a good partnership seems to me at least.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:35 pm Wigan looking to get Jason Lino as a replacement for Tommy who may retire with latest injury & in the bidding for Tommo who wants to come back to super League
Looking less like Bevan is going to resign. Family reasons which is fair enough.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:26 am
ddtftf wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:35 pm Wigan looking to get Jason Lino as a replacement for Tommy who may retire with latest injury & in the bidding for Tommo who wants to come back to super League
Looking less like Bevan is going to resign. Family reasons which is fair enough.
Why do you say that??

Both his Dad & Uncle both said they’re wanting him staying here!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Take it you mean Mason Lino? Not questioning you but as far as Im aware Lino leaving depends on Wakefields super league status. He will not be allowed to leave if they survive as Jacob Miller already has a deal agreed to leave for 2023. Wakefield will not let both of them go if they are a Super League club in 2023.
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

What family reasons ? He will my understanding is all agreed.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Ive heard nothing since I was told he was planned to sign that day. Which is worrying I wont lie.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:41 am
Why do you say that??

Both his Dad & Uncle both said they’re wanting him staying here!
I hope they can convince him to stay and I hope that I am off the mark, but I think Bevan feels that he has got a responsibility to his younger siblings.
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

Absolutely no inside knowledge on the French contract situation and he may not even know himself but I get the feeling from his interviews that he’s leaving, he seems to be doing a hell of a lot of thanking the fans.
I hope he stays but if not I do think his big wage could be better spent than on a back up full back/make shift winger and although we will be losing a star the team could improve for it.