Question about Cooper

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Suzieb

Re: Question about Cooper

Post by Suzieb »

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:47 pm
Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:25 pm Out of order moving it when it had not been announced I had inside information
It will of been removed because you posted it on web warriors when id already posted it on the rumour mill.

As Josie says, if its not accompanied by a link of an official capacity then it is still a rumour within site rules.

that's my understanding anyway.

Takes all of two minutes to see if a thread of the same topic already exists before you post.
Thank you Dan, that is correct, no link no proof, inside info or not! And as you say, two minutes!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Suzieb wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:25 pm Out of order moving it when it had not been announced I had inside information
It will of been removed because you posted it on web warriors when id already posted it on the rumour mill.

As Josie says, if its not accompanied by a link of an official capacity then it is still a rumour within site rules.

Takes all of two minutes to see if a thread of the same topic already exists before you post.
I thought you’d pipe up with your I know first and I told you first and I told him blah blah blah
Get on my tits with your I’m the man shite , everything you say is double edged to cover your arse .
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

up the junction wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:20 pm

I thought you’d pipe up with your I know first and I told you first and I told him blah blah blah
Get on my tits with your I’m the man shite , everything you say is double edged to cover your arse .
I'm glad I'm not the only guy with "tits".
If I'm wrong and you're a female I'll happily get on your tits if you'll be hapoy for me to as long as you don't look like a srapyard dog as I can be rather choosey despite receeding opportunities!!👍🤣
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
CheshireWarrior

Post by CheshireWarrior »

I love this forum! :lol:
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

CheshireWarrior wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:18 pm I love this forum! :lol:
Quality :)
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

up the junction wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:20 pm

Must be good at guessing then, Because whatever I say usually happens or at least comes out in the press a week or two later. I also think you’ll find I wasn't claiming to be first, I said I had already posted on the rumour mill. Where jonh also said I wasn't first.

Im not bothered about being first, but pretty sure I mentioned Cooper to Wigan months ago about us monitoring his situation…. Must of been some guess that.

The only thing Ive said so far thats not happened was Williams. That was 99% done till Wire put in a stupid stupid offer.

Pipe down.