Good day out!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
MrsLam

Good day out!

Post by MrsLam »

Well despite the Carney decision that Im not gunna shutup about, I had a really good day out. We decided to get there early and have summat eat and then we walked around Old Trafford for a bit and got some of them 'try' signs and a flag and when we got in it was really good to see the wigan fans singing and dancing to those funny people in bright costumes.
Even at half time with Lisa we were the louder fans, I only heard Bradford singing twice during the whole match. Considering all the hype about them bringing more than 14000 their half of the atmosphere was crap.
And then even though we'd lost I couldnt help smiling on my way home.
Well done to the lads, gregory and all the fans who went and did their best to shout on the team.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Captain Chaos

Re: Good day out!

Post by Captain Chaos »

Nice one, Mrs Lam!!!!

I think you're not going to be the only one who isn't going to be keeping quiet on that little issue regarding Brian Carney last night.

I believe NRL fans call the Melbourne Storm's ground the "House of Pain". Better watch out when you get to the JJB, Leon. I think there is going to be a team of gentlemen who want to redefine "House of Pain" when you face the Cherry & Whites next season.

Of course, we'll play to the rules to inflict it!!!!!
Ellie from the Block!

Re: Good day out!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Is it Leon the player who's in court soon???? So that's if he gets to the JJB!!!!!