latics fans?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ste lord

latics fans?

Post by ste lord »

just wondering do u get latics fans coming on here giving you **** i follow the football have done for the last 10yrs but i enjoy watching the rugby aswell if you get abuse on here just wana say not all latics fans hate the rugby iv had many an argument on our website with cretins insulting wiganrl i want both teams in wigan to do well just a shame other latics dont feel the same as me!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

MrsLam

Re: latics fans?

Post by MrsLam »

ste lord posted:
just wondering do u get latics fans coming on here giving you **** follow the football have done for the last 10yrs but i enjoy watching the rugby aswell if you get abuse on here just wana say not all latics fans hate the rugby iv had many an argument on our website with cretins insulting wiganrl i want both teams in wigan to do well just a shame other latics dont feel the same as me!
Welcome to the board but please leave the language out even if there are *'s or $%'s. We're also trying to cut down on the amount of Latics postings as it is causing a bit of aggro between people, as it has in the past -which answers your question! We've had a few fans on a couple of years ago that gave us some stick and were banned because of it. Not had too many recently, and those that have been on have been reasonably well behaved, well that is until people on here have a go for no reason and tell them to sod off back to their own board.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Cuculus Canorus Warrior

Post by Cuculus Canorus Warrior »

so do you have a season ticket ? and one of those away season tickets ? Are you a fan or a supporter ?So when do you actually watch the Warriors.

LOL CCW
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

i come in peace dny worry! sorry bout the language in wigan it must be a crime 2 support both teams! anyway mrs lam whats your prediction for the season i thought with the new players n that they'd have a good yr its not looking good at the moment on the up side one of my mates is making an impact.. chris ashton!looking like a good replacement for radlinski!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

ste lord

Post by ste lord »

yeh iv got a season ticket and the a.s.t if i could afford to watch the rugby aswell id go but i watch them on telly as i do any rugby match thats on a friday or sat night!

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

ste lord posted:
i come in peace dny worry! sorry bout the language in wigan it must be a crime 2 support both teams! anyway mrs lam whats your prediction for the season i thought with the new players n that they'd have a good yr its not looking good at the moment on the up side one of my mates is making an impact.. chris ashton!looking like a good replacement for radlinski!
I also fell into that trap (again!!) I do the same every year. I thought this year though we had a bigger pack and stood a better chance at making some yards, we do but then someone always cocks it up last minute. Not a good start, but I suppose there's always time for change. I think in another thread I predicted 5th, I definitely don't see us getting into the top 3, not a pessimistic view it just doesn't seem realistic against the likes of Saints, Leeds, Hull and Bradford.

Does seem to be some sort of crime to support both teams, am United and Warriors but I've been following Latics for a few seasons now, have nothing against them just the minority of their fans. Can't say I was too upset about the cup final result though or Mondays :D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
ste lord

Post by ste lord »

well somehow i didnt think the cup final result would upset you! :D well weve both lost in cardiff now! the pack seems bigger that paleasina (not sure bout the spellin) is a monster but i dont rate the backs/ half backs atall i think moran is useless dnt know why they let robinson go frm wat iv seen of vieleki again nt sure bout the spelling! i dont think he's as good as wild iv watched the nrl in oz and pat richards is a winger y he's in the centre i dnt kno calderwood.. hes fast n give him space 2 run in2 then hes ok but he cant make the gap 2 run in2

Keep Wigan "Wigan"

damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

That pretty much sums up about four or five threads that have been posted over the last week or so. If only the club could find the answer to these questions we could be on the road to recovery. :doz: