Other player

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Firestarter

Other player

Post by Firestarter »

So to keep josie happy ive opened up this thread to see who we think is the new signing….. i know dan cant say but from what ive heard now im convinced its wardle as, i too, have only noticed him recently
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Re: Other player

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 pm So to keep josie happy ive opened up this thread to see who we think is the new signing….. i know dan cant say but from what ive heard now im convinced its wardle as, i too, have only noticed him recently
It’s not just to keep me happy, I keep seeing new threads on Bevan French Staying & probably like everyone else thinks it’s news regarding Bevan then I get let down because it’s about any other player but Bevan 😕
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:11 pm
Firestarter wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:51 pm So to keep josie happy ive opened up this thread to see who we think is the new signing….. i know dan cant say but from what ive heard now im convinced its wardle as, i too, have only noticed him recently
It’s not just to keep me happy, I keep seeing new threads on Bevan French Staying & probably like everyone else thinks it’s news regarding Bevan then I get let down because it’s about any other player but Bevan 😕
No probs josie im just kidding…… i am however very intrigued as to who the player is..wardle defo top of my list
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
CobraCraig

Post by CobraCraig »

Dan said we had signed a player not big announcement noteworthy on the 15th of June but on another thread said Wigan where in talks with Wardle on the 20th (after it had been rumoured by others) but nothing agreed so it can’t be him although if Wardle signs im sure he will claim it was him all along.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

CobraCraig wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:39 pm Dan said we had signed a player not big announcement noteworthy on the 15th of June but on another thread said Wigan where in talks with Wardle on the 20th (after it had been rumoured by others) but nothing agreed so it can’t be him although if Wardle signs im sure he will claim it was him all along.
I didn't say not announcement worthy… I said his current club will likely announce it. I also cant come out and say who it is so obviously posted what I could. I also said Im certain one of Gildart/Leutele/Wardle/King would be at Wigan next year…. Because as ive said a thousand times I cant name names. Even if I know who out of those it is.
benjamaphone

Post by benjamaphone »

Dan2266 wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 4:08 pm I've all but said without saying the name who the other signing is... its not Thompson.

another user posted he rates the player highly but I said its a "steady" signing as id not seen too much of him until recently.
🤔👀
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

Whether people like it or not, Dan will NEVER say the name until it's done so let's deduce instead.

Gildart is on loan at Sydney & going to Redcliffe in '23.
Leutele is going home to the NRL or recently linked to Catalan.
Wardle is heavily linked to Wigan but nothing confirmed.
King is realistically stuck at Warrington on that contract but anything could happen.

I don't know about all the other "hints" from other posts but, regarding centres, this is it.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

wgwr1999 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:40 am Whether people like it or not, Dan will NEVER say the name until it's done so let's deduce instead.

King is realistically stuck at Warrington on that contract but anything could happen.

I don't know about all the other "hints" from other posts but, regarding centres, this is it.
Most people will understand why I cant say the name as that could have repercussions on myself, however I can point people in a direction and you can all ad it up and come to your own conclusion.

All I will repeat what I said ages ago, I'm sure Jonh knows about it as well, maybe a good idea to read a certain one of his posts back.

as daft as it sounds if I don't say the name I cant get in trouble, If people want to say the name based on little things I've said then that's out of my control and nothing can come of it.

I realise some people will think I'm just chatting rubbish and hedging my bets but that is not the case.

One day when/if I move on job wise I will be able to explain exactly why I can outright say some names but not others, then you will all understand.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

wgwr1999 wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:40 am Whether people like it or not, Dan will NEVER say the name until it's done so let's deduce instead.

What happened to the idea that Gildart was coming back to a short term contract at Leeds. They don't need him, their 2 centres are already better than him.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

ian.birchall wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:42 am

What happened to the idea that Gildart was coming back to a short term contract at Leeds. They don't need him, their 2 centres are already better than him.
By all accounts Wests pulled the plug on him moving to the UK.