Brad O’Neill

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Brad O’Neill

Post by josie andrews »

I’ve been watching this game far too long!! I’m bloody furious 😡

The refereeing system is getting fecking ridiculous. I’m sure there wasn’t all this to do years ago. Some of the old refs must be thinking we now play pansy football, the set of soft arses 🤬

Why? & I don’t believe one second that they have, have they not contacted the referee in person & asked him about the incident? And furthermore, WHY, has the said referee not come forward to plea Brad’s case? Bloody soft arse scared of losing his job I bet!

I’m just getting pi**ed off with it.

Why can one player, obviously plays for saints, get away with contact with the referee when it is the same offence?

Oh wait a minute, they changed the wording of the saints player’s cited charge!!

Fecking useless barstewards the lot of them, the bloody lot of them, bloody useless & not fit for purpose IMO 🤬🤬🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

That’s Paul Cullen trying to get Warrington a win dirtiest player ever to put a shirt on what a joke come on Wigan we can still beat them easily
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:25 am That’s Paul Cullen trying to get Warrington a win dirtiest player ever to put a shirt on what a joke come on Wigan we can still beat them easily
Didn't young O'Neil pick up the ban before Powell got injured?
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

I think the answer to that question is no
Lazy J

Post by Lazy J »

I thought he knew he had the ban coming, but was free to play in the HKR game that Powell was injured in.
There are 10 types of people, those who get binary and those who dont!
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Not sure I not falling out over it still no hooker for friday
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Suzieb wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:24 pm Not sure I not falling out over it still no hooker for friday
Cust has [played hooker in NRL
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Good I hope he plays there on friday
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Just out of curiosity who is our next proper hooker after them two…… obviously not including cust?
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:52 pm Just out of curiosity who is our next proper hooker after them two…… obviously not including cust?
Tom Forber who has been out on loan at both Newcastle and Oldham this season, still only eighteen years of age.
He has also played a few of the Wigan reserves games this season . The reserves are at home to HKR on Saturday but I wonder if that will go ahead in view of the injury situation at HKR.

The next hooker in line would be Lewis Pinder from the U18 academy.