Other player

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Other player

Post by Dan2266 »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm I know plenty, but don’t post anymore because of outburst Dan receives!
I think people have far far more respect for you Josie as you are a very very well known figure within the Wigan community & beyond. I very much doubt anyone with half a brain would direct any outbursts towards you.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dan2266 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:31 pm
josie andrews wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:42 pm I know plenty, but don’t post anymore because of outburst Dan receives!
I think people have far far more respect for you Josie as you are a very very well known figure within the Wigan community & beyond. I very much doubt anyone with half a brain would direct any outbursts towards you.
Don’t be surprised at that! I’ve had quite a few in my time & some quite lately! Which have gone beyond remarks on a fans forum!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

I know you do josie and going off your face i know the answer to the question i asked you……. Im sure you remember
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:05 pm
I know you do josie and going off your face i know the answer to the question i asked you……. Im sure you remember
Yes but things may change just yet 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

If you know something & want to share, post about it. My advice would be to avoid repeating yourself especially if the information has to be vague & don't feel obliged to reply to people doubting/questioning the information/source.

And, to everyone, just remember why we are here. We all support Wigan. There is no reason for conflict.
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Post what you want Dan.

It’s a forum, there is a rumours section, people can choose to believe it or not.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Tricky Dicky1

Post by Tricky Dicky1 »

So im hearing we have signed Jake Wardle.

Yo ucan say im getting warm if you like, but it is what ive heard.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Tricky Dicky1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:21 am So im hearing we have signed Jake Wardle.

Hope so…… i rate him highly…… hopefully keep bibby as well
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

I love the rumour section. It adds a bit of interest to an otherwise dull day. Thanks to all of you who hear snippets or are genuinely in the know. I cannot understand anyone getting too get up about what others are posting. When I consider how even things that I am told are certain to happen do not come off because of last minute changes, I cannot get worried. Last week I would have bet money on a new bat girl film being released but now we find the studio writing off $70 milion. I am not going to pan somebody for saying that they had heard a rumour.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:58 am
Tricky Dicky1 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:21 am So im hearing we have signed Jake Wardle.

Hope so…… i rate him highly…… hopefully keep bibby as well
I've been told that Bibby has signed for Huddersfield, that's not came from my usual Wigan connection though.