Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merged)

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
wgwr1999

Re: Bevan French - STAYING

Post by wgwr1999 »

Newcastle is a strange one.

Kalyn Ponga FB, Edrick Lee LW & Dom Young RW... Where does Bevan play?
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Don't care what papers or who reports what still say he will stay. Until I hear him come out and say he's going. also wouldn't suprise me if this is announced before saints game. Now that would be a nice dream.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:07 pm Don't care what papers or who reports what still say he will stay. Until I hear him come out and say he's going. also wouldn't suprise me if this is announced before saints game. Now that would be a nice dream.
Someone asked me last night why don’t the club let us know one way or another, I said perhaps they’re waiting for the right opportunity 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
StanleyJean1

Post by StanleyJean1 »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:25 pm
keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:07 pm Don't care what papers or who reports what still say he will stay. Until I hear him come out and say he's going. also wouldn't suprise me if this is announced before saints game. Now that would be a nice dream.
Someone asked me last night why don’t the club let us know one way or another, I said perhaps they’re waiting for the right opportunity 😊
Do you know anything about the Newcastle links Josie?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

StanleyJean1 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:54 pm
Do you know anything about the Newcastle links Josie?
That is a new one to me.

Sadly didn’t get chance to chat to Bevan after the game, needed to get home as soon as I could 😕
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
DavidB

Post by DavidB »

wgwr1999 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:42 pm Newcastle is a strange one.

Kalyn Ponga FB, Edrick Lee LW & Dom Young RW... Where does Bevan play?
Edrick Lee going to the Dolphins. Also, their cap is so big, you can afford to sign French as a utility back on decent money
cherry toffee

Post by cherry toffee »

I don’t think any Wigan fan would begrudge Bevan a move back home but I believe this has gone on long enough and needs to be put to bed so the player and club can move on
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

cherry toffee wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:47 pm I don’t think any Wigan fan would begrudge Bevan a move back home but I believe this has gone on long enough and needs to be put to bed so the player and club can move on
Yup I agree gone on to long now let's enjoy his time left here if he is moving on
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

What good would it do if the club formally announced we had offered him a new contract and he hadn’t said yes and was weighing up other options ?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Crosty 54

Post by Crosty 54 »

Spoke with brother in law this morning in Australia nothing in papers over their about him signing and it's not bin on matty John's show this morning