Bevan French - STAYING or GOING (merged)

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
medlocke

Re: Bevin French gone to Newcastle Knights

Post by medlocke »

God2 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:53 pm We need to keep him even if it means offloading a number of players to do so. I could think of at least 6 players in my opinion we could offload to ease the cap space, some will be unpopular choices for some so I’m keeping that to myself.

If we can offer Williams the biggest pay day the club has ever seen, then why not French? If they don’t then I don’t know what to say. He could have a shocker and still be better than most on the day.

Money can turn the heads of the most adament person with his or her heart set on something. He’s been thru the worst adversity anyone could ever have gone thru regarding his family, but in the long term the money offered could set not just him up but his whole family up for life.
Be unpopular, you've got as much right to your opinion as anybody else, If they don't like it then tough
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

God2 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:53 pm We need to keep him even if it means offloading a number of players to do so. I could think of at least 6 players in my opinion we could offload to ease the cap space, some will be unpopular choices for some so I’m keeping that to myself.

If we can offer Williams the biggest pay day the club has ever seen, then why not French? If they don’t then I don’t know what to say. He could have a shocker and still be better than most on the day.

Money can turn the heads of the most adament person with his or her heart set on something. He’s been thru the worst adversity anyone could ever have gone thru regarding his family, but in the long term the money offered could set not just him up but his whole family up for life.

And from what I can gather, reading in between lines from comments made, he looks after & supports all his family financially.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:40 am There are only four people who know the offer made to French from Wigan and they rightly keep it guarded knowledge at this time. If the offer is accepted then it will be registered. Until then no one can say what he has been offered in any way shape or form.

I know its a lot of money and more than a 1 year deal…. Id say more than 4 people know exactly what it is as well. It will be closer to 10 people who know every detail.
Its four people!

Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:24 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:29 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:40 am There are only four people who know the offer made to French from Wigan and they rightly keep it guarded knowledge at this time. If the offer is accepted then it will be registered. Until then no one can say what he has been offered in any way shape or form.

I know its a lot of money and more than a 1 year deal…. Id say more than 4 people know exactly what it is as well. It will be closer to 10 people who know every detail.
Its four people!
I know of 3 that know & aren't employed by Wigan. So who is the 1 person at Wigan?
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Everyone who knows are all employed by Wigan.

Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:58 pm Everyone who knows are all employed by Wigan.
I can categorically tell you that is wrong. the contracts been drawn up and checked by people I deal with.

His agent also isnt employed by Wigan, you suggesting his agent doesnt know? 🤣🤣
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:01 pm
Wigan Watcher wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:58 pm Everyone who knows are all employed by Wigan.
His agent also isn't employed by Wigan, you suggesting his agent doesn't know? 🤣🤣
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

medlocke wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:22 pm
Dan2266 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:01 pm
His agent also isn't employed by Wigan, you suggesting his agent doesn't know? 🤣🤣
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its a hot day, some people cant be thinking straight :roll: :lol:
kevbrown1980

Post by kevbrown1980 »

Does it really matter how many people know? Some of the bickering on here is ridiculous
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Yes, let's get back on topic please or thread will have to be locked.

Also I apologise for laughing at above comment.