Is Cade Cust Wigan quality or is solid good enough ???

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
CheshireWarrior

Re: Is Cade Cust Wigan quality or is solid good enough ???

Post by CheshireWarrior »

fozzieskem wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:18 pm I still feel Cust isn't fully fit he does t seem to have the same range of movement in his elbow but that's just me
I haven't seen today's game (in work). I agree though, I also don't think he's fully fit!

Think last week was the only spell I've seen him at 9 and thought he looked very promising.
Bobby-WRL

Post by Bobby-WRL »

Don’t forget we have Brodie Croft more or less done before we learned of George W impending return to the UK.
That being said I think we have a decent player in Cust.
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

ddtftf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 pm We are far from a quality team we make the same mistakes over and over again giving away penalties and loosing possession all the time & i love Wigan RL but it frustrates me we never learn. A middle table NRL team would murder us with this team & we need a quick hooker from back of the ruck or is it only me who can see this .
I don’t where you’ve been ddtftf but many of us have been saying we need a better hooker
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Barney841 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:24 pm
ddtftf wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:29 pm We are far from a quality team we make the same mistakes over and over again giving away penalties and loosing possession all the time & i love Wigan RL but it frustrates me we never learn. A middle table NRL team would murder us with this team & we need a quick hooker from back of the ruck or is it only me who can see this .
I don’t where you’ve been ddtftf but many of us have been saying we need a better hooker
only a month ago O'Neil was the answer to the "Powell Problem"

We are not half a two faced bunch of fans when we are not winning every game.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Caboosegg wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:38 pm

And not only that, Cooper was the answer to the "Forward Problem"! :lol:
pedro

Post by pedro »

i dont remember anyone saying that, in fact after his first game people were saying his defence wasnt upto it.....
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

All I think was said was that O’Neil needs more of a chance as he offers something different to Powell. Not that he’s the answer
bertina

Post by bertina »

Wigan_forever1985 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm Absolutely wigan quality however I think he’s much more a 9 than he is a 6/7
I agree 100%
up the junction

Post by up the junction »

Give him time !!!
Next season injury free he will be a blinder 👍
pedro

Post by pedro »

more wigan quality than bibby, his defence is woeful