Any way forward????????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan_forever1985

Any way forward????????

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

WE have the players and the supposed talent so why are we loosing?? i think its time we started reading the fine print on Mr Millwards contract!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
MrsLam

Re: Any way forward????????

Post by MrsLam »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
WE have the players and the supposed talent so why are we loosing?? i think its time we started reading the fine print on Mr Millwards contract!
They won't do it anyway. No matter what happens this season we'll give him all the time in the world, all the time that other coaches haven't had but we (the club) don't want to look stupid for our decisions whether theyre right or wrong in the long term. I just hope that in thelong term they were the right decisions cause they're certainly not right now.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Wigan_forever1985

Re: Any way forward???????...

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

yeah i think your spot on there! maybe thats why we keep starting higham when godwin has got him licked into a cocked hat at the mo
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

yeah i think your spot on there! maybe thats why we keep starting higham when godwin has got him licked into a cocked hat at the mo
Well thats my view too but I even keep saying to myself stop being paranoid. He can't possibly want us to be doing this badly, surely? The saints fans definitely believe he's doing it deliberately, and I still believe hejust wants this status of having made his own team and saying look at me I'm great, rather than looking at the talent we may have coming through and getting the current team to play as a team.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

MrsLam posted:
They won't do it anyway. No matter what happens this season we'll give him all the time in the world, all the time that other coaches haven't had but we (the club) don't want to look stupid for our decisions whether theyre right or wrong in the long term. I just hope that in thelong term they were the right decisions cause they're certainly not right now.
What bothers me the most about the start to the season is that I firmly believe if we had a coach who would have taken the simple options as regards team selection we would not be in the mess we are in now.

I do not have a clue what he has been doing since October when he got the team together.

When I heard that he was starting back then I was very happy about it. I thought we would hit the ground runing for once and not have a slow start to the season.

In reaility it looks like the team are a bunch of strangers.

His constant tinkering is just not working.

I don't want us to have to sack another coach but what is he doing?

Dave