Semi Final Tickets ON SALE NOW

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Semi Final Tickets ON SALE NOW

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Re: Semi Final Tickets ON SALE NOW

Post by josie andrews »

Ticket info: Play-Off Semi Final

Tickets for Wigan’s Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final now on sale.

Season Ticket Holders get £5 discount and seats are reserved until 5pm on Friday 9th September.

Wigan Warriors v Highest ranked Eliminator winner, DW Stadium, Friday 16th September, 8pm K.O.

Tickets for Wigan Warriors Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final are now on sale.

Season Ticket Holders can get a £5 discount on their ticket and seats are reserved until 5pm on Friday 9th September. After that time, seats will be released but STH can still claim the discount.

The Cherry and Whites will play the Highest ranked Eliminator winner at the DW Stadium on Friday 16th September (8pm K.O.).

Wigan are just 80 minutes away from this year’s Grand Final. Get your tickets for the Semi Final now!

How to buy

Season Ticket Holders can get a £5 discount by clicking HERE (log-in with your email address associated with your 2022 season ticket), calling 01942 311111 or visiting the DW Stadium Ticket Office in-person (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri). Please note that the discount only applies to STH.

Tickets are also on general sale HERE, over the phone on 01942 311111 or at the DW Stadium Ticket Office.

Ticket prices

Ticket prices for the game are the same as regular Super League games at the DW Stadium in 2022:

South Stand:

General sale – from £11 Junior and £25 Adults

East and West Stands:

General sale – from £21 Junior and £30 Adult

Car Parks

Please note that season car park passes are not eligible for Betfred Super League Play-Off games.

Fans must pay on the day. Card payments are accepted on all of our car parks, the charges remain the same (£5.00 per car/£10 per minibus/£20 per coach on Car Park 1, and Cars £5.00 on Car Parks 3 & 4). Card payments on the car parks are the preferred method of payment.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/09/ ... emi-final/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

25 for us which isn't an issue but I just think they've pitched it to high with what's going on in the world hope I'm wrong but I doubt they'll get anywhere near 10k
jobo

Post by jobo »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:37 am https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/09/ ... emi-final/

£20 concession West Stand

EW
Bargain.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

jobo wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:27 pm
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:37 am https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/09/ ... emi-final/

EW
Bargain.
Are there concessions it does not say so on ticket information?
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:13 pm 25 for us which isn't an issue but I just think they've pitched it to high with what's going on in the world hope I'm wrong but I doubt they'll get anywhere near 10k
The same happens every year, it is the definition of madness. Hopefully, IMG can see sense.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

jaws1 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 pm

EW
Bargain.
West Stand £30
Season ticket £5 discount
Old codger £5 discount

Total old codger price £20

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:56 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:13 pm 25 for us which isn't an issue but I just think they've pitched it to high with what's going on in the world hope I'm wrong but I doubt they'll get anywhere near 10k
The same happens every year, it is the definition of madness. Hopefully, IMG can see sense.
It is madness mate,that's the right word because when you keep on doing the exact same thing year on year and crowds stay away then madness it must be.

I hope IMG have a say in this sort of thing perhaps it'd make them see sense.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:20 pm
jaws1 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 4:34 pm

Bargain.
West Stand £30
Season ticket £5 discount
Old codger £5 discount

Total old codger price £20

EW
Speaking as an old codger, I am OK with that! :D And my own, excellent seat too!
BostonWarrior

Post by BostonWarrior »

Stupid Wigan ticketing system!!

I received the email to Season Ticket holders containing the link which enables you to buy your season ticket seat for the semi-final. Speaking to friends who have already bought theirs, I was told that the link takes you directly to your seat based on your email address and you just add it to your basket and pay. No seat selection is actually required.

Not for me, however!! I seem to be being ‘punished’ for having a season ticket seat that doesn’t have a season ticket seat holder on either side. The system won’t add my season ticket seat to the basket because it leaves a single empty seat on either side!!

It does, though, if I add the empty seat to my right, which would solve the situation. So, I did this but, of course, I only need one seat. So, I then tried to delete my own seat from the basket – this would still leave no single seat empty – but there was no way to do this.

I’ve telephoned the ticket office, but they don’t seem to fully understand what I’m talking about when I explained the situation and what I had tried to do.

I suggested to them that I could simply buy the ‘empty’ seat on my right, and that would solve the issue. They said, though, it would apparently count as an ‘extra seat’ – and because my own seat was still technically available for me – I couldn’t have the season ticket holder discount on that the empty seat next to me until my own season ticket seat is released after the ‘reserved’ period is over.

Finally, they suggested I visit the ticket office in person and they would look at it further, but I live 14 miles away and am only in Wigan nowadays on matchdays. What a way to treat a long-standing season ticket holder!!

Think I’ll watch it on the TV and save my admission and petrol money.
Born in : BOSTON, Warriors Season Ticket : BOSTON STAND