About time people grew up.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
WN2_WAFC_WWRL

About time people grew up.

Post by WN2_WAFC_WWRL »

I've followed the Latics and Warriors for 20 years watching both not only at home but away and in Cup Finals, yes for the ignorant both teams have been in many Cup Finals and both have seen the good times and the bad. But all this my crowds are bigger than your crowds and my team is bigger than your team is well to be honest is what I'd expect from 10 year olds, your supposed to be adults and you act like little children if you've nothing constructive to say about one or the other teams then don't say anything at all. Think of this little test the next time you want to put down the Latics or Warriors, Wigan Athletic Wigan Warriors can you see something that they have in common ? Just a little clue it starts with a W ends in a N and as a IGA between, for fooks sake start supporting your town rather than putting down the blue or red half after all if we have two successful teams in the town it will become known as a sports town and not just a football or rugby town.
RuFFFnecK

Re: About time people grew up.

Post by RuFFFnecK »

Im must say i do agree. I personally dont follow football, but if Wigan are playing i may watch a game or two and give them ALL the support i give WRL. At the end of the day we all need to get along to make sure Wigan as a town stay on top of the sporting world. Lets put our petty differences aside and unite!
:: FOREVER, ANCIENT & LOYAL ::