Semi Final Tickets ON SALE NOW

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Firestarter

Re: Semi Final Tickets ON SALE NOW

Post by Firestarter »

Will i be ok to buy my ticket matchday? We usually go in the east stand
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 pm Will i be ok to buy my ticket matchday? We usually go in the east stand
I would think so. Are you not a season ticket holder? You may not get your own seat if you are going to pay on the day.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:57 pm
Firestarter wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:41 pm Will i be ok to buy my ticket matchday? We usually go in the east stand
I would think so. Are you not a season ticket holder? You may not get your own seat if you are going to pay on the day.
not for a long time josie due to work shifts
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Can’t see why not mate,these games are never greatly attended are they?

Though that said Leeds seem to be coming in numbers…
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:19 pm
Can’t see why not mate,these games are never greatly attended are they?

Though that said Leeds seem to be coming in numbers…
cheers pal….. leeds in numbers thats a first lol
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I decided on Monday morning that the simplest thing would be to drive up to the stadium and buy in person. Which I did, and it was. But I appreciate that's not an option for everyone.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who will be trying to get tickets for the GF if Wigan get there. The club needs those fans' support now!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 3:10 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:57 pm
not for a long time josie due to work shifts
Ha yes you told me that the other week, sorry I forgot 😳
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

moto748 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:36 pm I decided on Monday morning that the simplest thing would be to drive up to the stadium and buy in person. Which I did, and it was. But I appreciate that's not an option for everyone.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who will be trying to get tickets for the GF if Wigan get there. The club needs those fans' support now!
This.

I know it’s a question of economics for some, but I do hope we have a good turn out on Friday & as you say support our lads on Friday they will need our support. That north stand roof exaggerates the sound compared to the others 😊
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Bumper away support set to make Leeds Rhinos semi-final trip for Wigan Warriors clash

The Rhinos are set to be supported by thousands as they look to secured a place in the Super League Grand Final.

Leeds Rhinos will have thousands of supporters behind them after the club provided an update on ticket sales for their semi-final clash with Wigan Warriors. Over 4,000 Loiners will make the trip to the DW Stadium after the Rhinos revealed they had just 600 tickets left of their total allocation.

Leeds fans will be situated in the North Stand which has a total capacity of 5,413, thought this is understood to be reduced for safety. Nevertheless, the Rhinos will still boast an astounding number of fans at the game and they'll watch on as the Rhinos look to reach their first Grand Final in five years.

Wigan are also set to be well supported and a crowd in the region of 12,000 is expected on Friday night. Play-off games have traditionally struggled to draw big crowds, despite their importance in the context of a season. It's thought to be a result of play-off games not being a part of season ticket plans.

But a five-figure crowd will be in attendance on Friday in what is a battle between two of Super League's best attacking sides. Bevan French and Jai Field have starred for the Warriors this year but Leeds have been one of the highest-scoring sides in the competition since Rohan Smith's arrival at the club.

The two teams have one win apiece against each other this year. The Warriors defeated the Rhinos in round two before Leeds won 42-12 at Headingley in July.

https://www.leeds-live.co.uk/sport/rugb ... n-25026969
pedro

Post by pedro »

josie andrews wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:47 pm
moto748 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:36 pm I decided on Monday morning that the simplest thing would be to drive up to the stadium and buy in person. Which I did, and it was. But I appreciate that's not an option for everyone.

This.

I know it’s a question of economics for some, but I do hope we have a good turn out on Friday & as you say support our lads on Friday they will need our support. That north stand roof exaggerates the sound compared to the others 😊
RL price people out of games....have done for years