Warriors collaborate with LANX

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Warriors collaborate with LANX

Post by josie andrews »

Wigan Warriors are delighted to collaborate with local Lancashire footwear company LANX.

The company creates business-casual, modern shoes in which to work hard, play hard and look good in for any occasion. Each collection has unique embossments, stylish broguing, the finest leather and British sourced textiles.

Collaborating with a Rugby League club for the first time, LANX also work with other local sports teams including football club Burnley FC, rugby union team Sale Sharks and Lancashire Cricket Club.

The collaboration started with LANX providing footwear for the Warriors first team to wear for the Challenge Cup Final at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in May this year.

In addition, Kris Radlinski, Matt Peet and Sam Powell styled the shoes as they attended Rugby League’s traditional Service of Remembrance at the Cenotaph in Central London the day before the Final.

Recently, LANX and the Warriors worked together to create a collaboration pair of “Boston Brogues” for fans to purchase and wear with pride. Named after the legend Billy Boston MBE, the pair of brogues are handmade with the finest leather and available to buy now online HERE and in-Store at Robin Park Arena from 6pm on Friday 16th September.

LANX will also be conducting a pop-up shop at Robin Park Arena on Friday ahead of the Play-Off Semi Final against Leeds Rhinos. Fans can meet the LANX designer and learn more about this unique and quality piece of Club memorabilia.

Warriors Executive Director, Kris Radlinski, said: “When considering which player we should reference with these wonderful shoes, there was only one winner. The Boston Brogue displays many of the characteristics of the great man himself. Class, elegance and strength. It is incredibly important that you arrive at each game in the correct head space. Seeing our players looking amazing before the Cup Final at Tottenham this year – looking beautiful in their LANX shoes, undoubtedly gave us a feeling of unity and commitment to each other. All these things helped us lift the Challenge Cup trophy.”

LANX Founder and Warriors fan, Marco Vaghetti, added: “LANX is delighted to work with the world-famous Wigan Warriors. Being a Club fan myself it gave me immense pride seeing our shoes worn during the 2022 Challenge Cup Final Day and all our team are equally proud to create a quality and unique piece of club memorabilia.”

For more information on LANX, head to their website HERE. https://lanxshoes.com/pages/we-are

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/09/ ... with-lanx/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Re: Warriors collaborate with LANX

Post by josie andrews »

Just hope you like to spend a lot on shoes!!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:03 pm Just hope you like to spend a lot on shoes!!
Nah !!!

My ancient (and Loyal) pair of Sketchers with cushioned insoles keep me bouncing down Wallgate like tigger en route to the DW . The legs are giving up but the shoes keep getting me there lol :D

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

EDINBURGH-WARRIOR wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:54 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:03 pm Just hope you like to spend a lot on shoes!!
Nah !!!

My ancient (and Loyal) pair of Sketchers with cushioned insoles keep me bouncing down Wallgate like tigger en route to the DW . The legs are giving up but the shoes keep getting me there lol :D

EW

😂😂 I like my Sketchers too
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

They're a nice looking shoe but not for me I like either my Nike or doc Martins