Wakefield sack Poching

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Wakefield sack Poching

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:03 am I see that Wakefield have promoted within.
There probably hoping he will have the same effect on them like Peet had on us.
Copy cats!!
Where Wigan lead, ultimately others will follow 😊🏉🍒⚪️♥️
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Barney841 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:03 am I see that Wakefield have promoted within.
Copy cats!!
Huge risk for trinity I don't t know much of their new coach but for me if he's gone the same route as Peet it could work,but then again Peet walked into a set up that got the new blood it needed and he was able to get the best of the players who remained.
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:20 pm
Copy cats!!
Huge risk for trinity I don't t know much of their new coach but for me if he's gone the same route as Peet it could work,but then again Peet walked into a set up that got the new blood it needed and he was able to get the best of the players who remained.
Wasn't Peet also extremely successful as Academy coach?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

The squad Peet has had included Field and French and despite some obvious holes at centre and hooker it was/is on a different planet to Wakefield’s.

I doubt their new coach trying to replicate Peet’s idea of instilling a culture can work without a similar level of quality players.

If Wakefield were favourites for drop and it happened it’s actually long overdue. They avoided the drop several times around the franchising era by more luck than judgement. I can’t stand Beumont at Leigh. He’s a mouthy git but Wakefield have overstayed their welcome.