Potential Outs

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Potential Outs

Post by Dan2266 »

Wakefield are interested in Isa & Halsall. Isa could very well be possible for them, I doubt (personal opinion) we let Halsall leave.

Toulouse are interested in Miski to replace Russell if he triggers his relegation release clause

My understanding is Isa, Thornley & Mago are the most likely of the first team to be joining Bibby & Partington in departing.
nathan_rugby

Re: Potential Outs

Post by nathan_rugby »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 am Wakefield are interested in Isa & Halsall. Isa could very well be possible for them, I doubt (personal opinion) we let Halsall leave.

Toulouse are interested in Miski to replace Russell if he triggers his relegation release clause

My understanding is Isa, Thornley & Mago are the most likely of the first team to be joining Bibby & Partington in departing.
Wouldn’t have any complaints with that other than Halsall.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Kate83

Post by Kate83 »

Interesting that Isa is the face of the 2023 season-ticket launch if there’s a possibility of him leaving ?

Suppose we have to see what happens with French before we start letting Miski go anywhere - I’d keep hold of him anyway, we need squad depth across all positions.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Kate83 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:53 am Interesting that Isa is the face of the 2023 season-ticket launch if there’s a possibility of him leaving ?

Suppose we have to see what happens with French before we start letting Miski go anywhere - I’d keep hold of him anyway, we need squad depth across all positions.
I don't think its something that matters either way really, if he stays or goes the fact he's on a few posters / web pages wont determine anything
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I’d be surprised if Isa, thornley and mago aren't still here next season.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 am Wakefield are interested in Isa & Halsall. Isa could very well be possible for them, I doubt (personal opinion) we let Halsall leave.

I said to my wife I wonder if we would be seeing Mago back next season,she thought not and I got the feeling the way Isa hung back,though clearly upset I wondered to if this was his last hurrah at the DW.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

w.thomas wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:42 am I’d be surprised if Isa, thornley and mago aren't still here next season.
Ide add ellis to that lot…… hes been average at best and ide rather keep oli partington than him
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:09 am
w.thomas wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:42 am I’d be surprised if Isa, thornley and mago aren't still here next season.
Ide add ellis to that lot…… hes been average at best and ide rather keep oli partington than him
I think Ellis is one of those players who doesn’t catch the eye but if you look at his meters and tackles you can’t deny the work he puts in.
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

nathan_rugby wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:26 am
I think Ellis is one of those players who doesn’t catch the eye but if you look at his meters and tackles you can’t deny the work he puts in.
I honestly didnt realise he was playing last night but i didnt have my glasses on
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Oli has gone mate. The four props that the coaching team are relying on are Singleton, Byrne, Cooper and Havard which means two non-federation players are taking a back seat, I don’t think that was what anyone envisaged even the coaching staff.