Bibby departs Wigan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Caboosegg

Re: Bibby departs Wigan

Post by Caboosegg »

Dreamteam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:42 am
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 am Your entitled to your opinion above but in mine your talking rubbish. Bibby I will admit has had a quiet year this time but has been a very good player for us in 2021. (Playing wing not centre)
I think you’re wrong personally. He shown out because of how bad we was. His strength was carries out of his own half. His negatives is that he constantly rushes out the defence and has no pace or step. Is he better than any 5 of saints wingers
I think your choosing to put that down to Bibby, while I have seen him do it I've also seen him have to do it because he's been left dealing with a 2 on 1 and I imagine if he didn't jump out and they scored he'd be bled for that also.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:42 pm
Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:26 am Your entitled to your opinion above but in mine your talking rubbish. Bibby I will admit has had a quiet year this time but has been a very good player for us in 2021. (Playing wing not centre)
I think you’re wrong personally. He shown out because of how bad we was. His strength was carries out of his own half. His negatives is that he constantly rushes out the defence and has no pace or step. Is he better than any 5 of saints wingers
I think your choosing to put that down to Bibby, while I have seen him do it I've also seen him have to do it because he's been left dealing with a 2 on 1 and I imagine if he didn't jump out and they scored he'd be bled for that also.
Nonsense. He has a habit of not reading the game properly. Go watch the try at magic that wins it for saints. He’s absolutely nowhere
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Dreamteam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:44 pm

Nonsense. He has a habit of not reading the game properly. Go watch the try at magic that wins it for saints. He’s absolutely nowhere
Thank you for 100% proving my point.

Bibby is in a 3 attackers on 1 defender when the break happens and hasn't shot out of the line. we are down to 12 men. Don't see anyone complaining about how far back Marshall was that allowed the overlap.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
pedro

Post by pedro »

Caboosegg wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:51 pm

Bibby is in a 3 attackers on 1 defender when the break happens and hasn't shot out of the line. we are down to 12 men. Don't see anyone complaining about how far back Marshall was that allowed the overlap.
3v2, he makes it a 3v1 by flying out missing the tackle and hanging marshy out to dry, not for the first time, if he had held his line and slid it would have been defended
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

He has 2 people on his inside coming across and marshy on his outside. He comes in doesn’t even take sironen out and takes himself out of the game making marshy defend a 3 vs 1. How can it be marshy fault 😂😂
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

Who said that wardle is coming or is it just a rumour
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

He will be sorely missed :cry:
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Suzieb wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:49 pm Who said that wardle is coming or is it just a rumour
Quite a few have said it and i just worked it out myself but it does seem a long time to be announced
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

medlocke wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:05 pm He will be sorely missed :cry:
You’re on one today med 😂😂
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Dreamteam wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:34 pm

He has 2 people on his inside coming across and marshy on his outside. He comes in doesn’t even take sironen out and takes himself out of the game making marshy defend a 3 vs 1. How can it be marshy fault 😂😂
He has 3 saints players with the overlap running at him. Marshy to far back and our full back is nowhere near where they should be obviously Marshall and Field is down to us being at 12 men but our wingers are not normally that far back. I'm not blaming Marshall but I bet if you swapped Marshall and Bibby in that play you'd still blame Bibby for being out of position :)
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.