20 years and counting

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Welski

20 years and counting

Post by Welski »

Saturday marked a personal milestone: 20 years as a member of this marvellous forum! Thanks to all that have made it a fantastic mine of information and opinion and thanks especially to the guys and gals who have kept it going through thick and thin. Im more of a voyeur than a poster (the judge made a similar comment recently) but it is my go to website most days so thanks!

Here’s to a clean sweep in 2023!

Free free to bump this to whichever section it should really sit in!
Strongest Armpits in Rugby League
Mike
Site Admin

Re: 20 years and counting

Post by Mike »

Crickey! That's staying power. I only joined in 2018 apparently.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:34 pm Crickey! That's staying power. I only joined in 2018 apparently.
😂😂
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Well done Welski 😊👏🏼
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Welski wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:33 am Saturday marked a personal milestone: 20 years as a member of this marvellous forum! Thanks to all that have made it a fantastic mine of information and opinion and thanks especially to the guys and gals who have kept it going through thick and thin. Im more of a voyeur than a poster (the judge made a similar comment recently) but it is my go to website most days so thanks!

Didn’t know it had been going that long
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Barney841 wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:20 pm
Welski wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:33 am Saturday marked a personal milestone: 20 years as a member of this marvellous forum! Thanks to all that have made it a fantastic mine of information and opinion and thanks especially to the guys and gals who have kept it going through thick and thin. Im more of a voyeur than a poster (the judge made a similar comment recently) but it is my go to website most days so thanks!

I’ve been on for 15 years 😊
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

I think I started the first version of the site in 1993/4 or something? That's if I've remembered my own age correctly.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Welski

Post by Welski »

Mike wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:07 pm

I think I started the first version of the site in 1993/4 or something? That's if I've remembered my own age correctly.

I remember it as a black background … one user I recall was someone called “nitsua” was it?
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Welski wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:27 pm

I remember it as a black background … one user I recall was someone called “nitsua” was it?
I know nitsua 😊 it’s her surname spelt backwards her first name is Eileen 😊
Welski

Post by Welski »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:15 pm
Welski wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 4:27 pm

I know nitsua 😊 it’s her surname spelt backwards her first name is Eileen 😊
Well I never! I wondered where it came from!