Mago to Wakefield/Featherstone??

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Unitedwarrior@66

Mago to Wakefield/Featherstone??

Post by Unitedwarrior@66 »

Heard a rumour but don't know how true ,mago is on his way to Wakefield,anyone else heard any rumours
Charriots Offiah

Re: Mago to Wakefield

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Unitedwarrior@66 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:13 pm Heard a rumour but don't know how true ,mago is on his way to Wakefield,anyone else heard any rumours
Thompson to Wigan.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I’d rather lose singleton. Magos minutes though are poor for a young lad.
wgwr1999

Post by wgwr1999 »

w.thomas wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:01 pm I’d rather lose singleton. Magos minutes though are poor for a young lad.
He'll be 28 at the start of the season...
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:09 pm
Unitedwarrior@66 wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:13 pm Heard a rumour but don't know how true ,mago is on his way to Wakefield,anyone else heard any rumours
Thompson to Wigan.
Someone told me this morning wigan are trying very hard to get Thompson. it probably holds about a 10% chance atm
Caboosegg

Post by Caboosegg »

Dreamteam wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:50 pm

Thompson to Wigan.
Someone told me this morning wigan are trying very hard to get Thompson. it probably holds about a 10% chance atm
Would we really want a guy who only left saints because he refused to take a paycut during covid? So a guy who basically had no regard for the fans donating their tickets to keep the club alive. Someone who would rather risk giving everyone covid than have the vaccine?
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Wigan still want Thompson, however tommy mak has just posted on his instagram story a picture of himself and Thompson quoted “Sorted for 2023 👼” could be messing who knows.
Dan2266

Post by Dan2266 »

Caboosegg wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 11:24 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:50 pm

Thompson to Wigan.
Would we really want a guy who only left saints because he refused to take a paycut during covid? So a guy who basically had no regard for the fans donating their tickets to keep the club alive. Someone who would rather risk giving everyone covid than have the vaccine?
Way way way more too it than that. He refused to take a pay cut to force a move after Saints backed out of an agreement they had with regards to the conditions they would accept for him to leave, they shafted him so he forced their hand.
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Can we stick to the topic of Mago?

I wouldn't be against him going unless he is planning to do a lot of fitness training before the new season. I don't think he carries anywhere near enough and he looks gassed in 3 minutes. He is also a penalty machine due to his lack of fitness. He is a nice option to have due to his good offload skills but other than that I don't see him offering much else. Their is a much better player in there than we saw this season. I feel if his fitness improves, he makes less mistakes and can contribute more in both attack and defence
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:01 am
Can we stick to the topic of Mago?

I wouldn't be against him going unless he is planning to do a lot of fitness training before the new season. I don't think he carries anywhere near enough and he looks gassed in 3 minutes. He is also a penalty machine due to his lack of fitness. He is a nice option to have due to his good offload skills but other than that I don't see him offering much else. Their is a much better player in there than we saw this season. I feel if his fitness improves, he makes less mistakes and can contribute more in both attack and defence
Thank you was going to post the same 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan