2023 Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
EDINBURGH-WARRIOR

2023 Shirt

Post by EDINBURGH-WARRIOR »

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/

This 2022 shirt after the colours ran in the wash

EW
2002 and EW is hooked
josie andrews

Re: 2023 Shirt

Post by josie andrews »

2023 home kit released

Wigan Warriors and Technical Kit Partner hummel are delighted to launch the new replica home kit for the 2023 season.

Following the Club’s historic 150th year in 2022, the new home kit has a similar traditional style for 2023.

The shirt features Cherry and White hoops with additional flashes – originating from the first ever Wigan home shirt which consisted of cherry and white colours.

The logo of the Club’s Principal Partner, OpenExchange, is on the front of the replica shirt. It also carries the logos of Technical Partner, hummel, together with sponsors The Skinny Food Co, Davanti Tyres, Steve Woods Ltd, Node4 and Complete Roofing Systems.

The replica cherry red shorts feature Loch Lomond Whiskies whilst the socks carry the logo of Pall Mall Carpets.

The 2023 replica home shirt and shorts are now on sale online HERE and in our Club Store at Robin Park Arena (open 10am-4pm Mon-Sat), with click and collect available.

Replica home shirts are available in all sizes (from 0-6 months up to 8XL), each priced at £50.00 for Adults and £35.00 for Juniors. Mini kits are priced at £40.00 each.

If you are a 2023 Season Ticket Holder, a 10% discount is available when purchasing full price items in-person from our Club Store only. This includes Adult, Senior, Young Adult and Youth Season Ticket Holders.

Please note we will not be printing first team names and numbers until the 2023 squad is finalised. Squad numbers for next season will be confirmed in due course. The Club’s 2023 away kit will also be released soon.

Personalised name and number printing on home shirts is still available for £12 – online and in our Club Store.

Wigan Warriors Executive Director, Kris Radlinski, said: “Everybody remembers their first Wigan kit.

“Mine was an Umbro Cherry and White one with JJB on the front. I got it on Christmas Day from my mum and dad. I also received a Mitre Multiplex rugby ball. That Christmas, I spent hours on the field in Marus Bridge, covered in mud, in the jersey and catching the ball, I couldn’t have been happier.

“I hope that when people receive the 2023 Wigan jersey, it will ignite something in their hearts.

“For young boys and girls who want to play for Wigan when they are older, believe in that jersey, as anything is possible – I can vouch for that. For the older generation, I hope it evokes memories from their lifetime of supporting this wonderful sporting institution.”

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2022/10/ ... -released/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

Someone should get those players to a hospital. THey've been bleeding badly!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

er... not quite sure what to say.
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

Mike wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:41 pm Someone should get those players to a hospital. THey've been bleeding badly!

My honest first thought was " bloody hell I need some new glasses, it's all fuzzy".
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

It's really not very good is it
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Mike wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:41 pm Someone should get those players to a hospital. THey've been bleeding badly!

Hopefully, it's the oppositions blood ;)
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I likes it tbh,better than I expected after last years excellent kit they always seem to release a duffer but that's fine by me that kit
endoman

Post by endoman »

I think it's fine. Looks like Wigan, for those that buy a shirt every year then go ahead. Those who don't won't look too outdated.
Ipinwigan

Post by Ipinwigan »

Looks like it was designed in primary school