2023 Shirt

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: 2023 Shirt

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:32 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:24 pm
CheshireWarrior wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:47 pm Anyone planning on leaking the soon to be released away kit? :D
I’ve been told today that the away shirt is very nice 😊
I wonder if it'll be a purple one?
No it’s blue. I’ve also been told one of the training T-shirts has the logo repeated across the chest so much so that it looks like spiders web running across the shirt & would probably appeal to kids (big or small 😉)

Although I’m a big kid & like it 😊🕸🕷
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:16 pm
josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:24 pm

I’ve been told today that the away shirt is very nice 😊
No it’s blue. I’ve also been told one of the training T-shirts has the logo repeated across the chest so much so that it looks like spiders web running across the shirt & would probably appeal to kids (big or small 😉)

I do like blue kits I mentioned purple only because it must near time for a purple kit as its been a few years since they had one,but no blue will do for me
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:59 pm

I do like blue kits I mentioned purple only because it must near time for a purple kit as its been a few years since they had one,but no blue will do for me
As long as it’s dark or navy blue or even black, as long as it’s not like Latics or City blues!!!
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:05 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:59 pm

As long as it’s dark or navy blue or even black, as long as it’s not like Latics or City blues!!!
Good call
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Been & bought the new home shirt today 😬

Could have given last seasons shirt to my great, great niece with a red marker pen & got the same effect 😂😂🏉🍒⚪️♥️ 🖍🖍😂😂
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:31 pm Been & bought the new home shirt today 😬

Could have given last seasons shirt to my great, great niece with a red marker pen & got the same effect 😂😂🏉🍒⚪️♥️ 🖍🖍😂😂
Itll only be the away one for me this season if its nice like you say josie….. im sure the grandaughter will want the horrible home jersey though
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:10 pm
josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:31 pm Been & bought the new home shirt today 😬

Itll only be the away one for me this season if its nice like you say josie….. im sure the grandaughter will want the horrible home jersey though
It’s not horrible, think that it’s the ‘alternative’ shirt this year, so if it’s that, fair enough.

Bought the ‘Spider-Man’ T-shirt too quite like that 😊
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

josie andrews wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:22 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:10 pm

It’s not horrible, think that it’s the ‘alternative’ shirt this year, so if it’s that, fair enough.

Bought the ‘Spider-Man’ T-shirt too quite like that 😊
Yes i agree about the spiderman one