Potential Outs

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Dan2266

Re: Potential Outs

Post by Dan2266 »

Dan2266 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 am Wakefield are interested in Isa & Halsall. Isa could very well be possible for them, I doubt (personal opinion) we let Halsall leave.

Toulouse are interested in Miski to replace Russell if he triggers his relegation release clause

My understanding is Isa, Thornley & Mago are the most likely of the first team to be joining Bibby & Partington in departing.

Had heard this, regards Mago…. Not too sure if its accurate now considering I also had no Idea Halsall would be allowed to leave… but would certainly fit in with the rumours
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Dan2266 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:21 am
Dan2266 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 am Wakefield are interested in Isa & Halsall. Isa could very well be possible for them, I doubt (personal opinion) we let Halsall leave.

Toulouse are interested in Miski to replace Russell if he triggers his relegation release clause

My understanding is Isa, Thornley & Mago are the most likely of the first team to be joining Bibby & Partington in departing.

Had heard this, regards Mago…. Not too sure if its accurate now considering I also had no Idea Halsall would be allowed to leave… but would certainly fit in with the rumours
If we lose Mago, Isa and Thornley, surely that must mean we are still looking at bringing players in too? 3 centres (and another who filled in at centre) shifted and 2 brought in?
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Mike wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:16 pm
wgwr1999 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:57 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:40 pm

Anyone who's big automatically becomes a second rower at wigan.
Not exactly sure which one of you posted this but surely patently untrue if you look at the size of Farrell, Isa or Bateman????
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.